Who’s getting impatient | GTAMotorcycle.com

Who’s getting impatient

I'm going for a family day ice fishing trip tomorrow. I'm itching to ride, might toss a few screws into the SP125 tires and goof around on Lake Simcoe. My son is good friends with a pro MC racer, he left his CRF125 ice bike in our garage last year, I took it on the ice -- it was a hoot!

I'm going for a family day ice fishing trip tomorrow. I'm itching to ride, might toss a few screws into the SP125 tires and goof around on Lake Simcoe. My son is good friends with a pro MC racer, he left his CRF125 ice bike in our garage last year, I took it on the ice -- it was a hoot!
Love it!
Out on the sleds for a couple of days, made me want to ride more!

... might toss a few screws into the SP125 tires and goof around on Lake Simcoe....
Do every knob, I didn't, was a stupid mistake :| you will crash, it will hurt, you will be shopping for knee brace.

Yes.

I just finished putting my race bike back together, all that's needed now is to put the bodywork on.

I went out today. Had to ride my wifes 1100 as I'm without a bike until I pickup my new ride, but I couldn't let today pass by. It was actually pretty nice.

Speaking of my new ride, I wish I'd have known today was going to be so nice...I'd have gone and picked it up and brought it home. By the time the sun came out today and it got nice it was too late to do the required banking, get the insurance arranged, the temp plates, etc etc. :confused:

Last edited:
You know it’s closer to riding season when you have to adjust the timer for the outside lights to come on later...and later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We gain an extra hour of daylight March 8th. (y) That always makes me happy.

We gain an extra hour of daylight March 8th. (y) That always makes me happy.

That's always the unofficial start of spring for me.

Last edited:
Tempted just to roll it out in the sun and get some road grime off.....not looking likely for a ride before I leave to Patagonia tho it is teasing again next weekend. That might be just enough and a tail wind to the Forks :D
Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at Feb, 17    2020    2.24.44 PM.jpg
I'm beginning to think if I'm going to get a few rides in then I need to put the muffs on as all else is fine down to freezing and the route to the Forks is well travelled so no "gotchas" ice.

Last edited:
Tempted just to roll it out in the sun and get some road grime off.....not looking likely for a ride before I leave to Patagonia tho it is teasing again next weekend. That might be just enough and a tail wind to the Forks :D
View attachment 41842
I'm beginning to think if I'm going to get a few rides in then I need to put the muffs on as all else is fine down to freezing and the route to the Forks is well travelled so no "gotchas" ice.

I drove (the car) up and around the Forks, Belfountain, Erin, etc and the roads were very good yesterday afternoon. Would have been no issues on two wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ready to ride.
Count me in...just hope it wont be a washed out April this year...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom