Where you buy Akrapovic slip-on? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where you buy Akrapovic slip-on?

Can anyone recommend where to buy an Akrapovic carbon slip-on in the GTA? I want one installed on my 2011 ZX-6R.

Every single bike shop you walk into can order one from the same distributor.

Yeah dont spend $700........... spend $1300-$2000 on a full system LOL

I see what you're saying
But at the same time the suggestion to buy the full system is a good one
Buying only the Akrapovic slip-on makes not much sense, may at well buy any other slip-on (any other brand)...

+1 for Tony @ bluestreak

Last edited:
I see what you're saying
But at the same time the suggestion to buy the full system is a good one
Buying only the Akrapovic slip-on makes not much sense, may at well buy any other slip-on (any other brand)...

I have a full system Akra EVO on my 09 ZX6R and my 2012 KX450F, and a Akro slipon on my 04 ZX6R, so I know how nice the full systems are, but not everyone wants a full system or wants to spend $1300-2000 on an exhaust..Some just want a nice slip on for sound and looks. Also I have talked to the OP in a PM and one of his concerns is being legal...Although Im not 100% sure if the slipon is road legal, the Akra slipon does not remove the catalytic on the 2011 ZX6R, where as the full systems do, and in my experience always have marking stating "off road or race use only"...

Also Akra's usually run really good on bike without a power commander or other fuel injection control unit, but its an added cost that might be needed if it doesnt run well on the stock mapping...

My comment was more directed to the cost aspect not the performance, if he wants to spend $1300+ then by all means I also give a thumbs up to a full Akro EVO system, it doesnt get any better then those IMO

Yeah dont spend $700........... spend $1300-$2000 on a full system LOL

slipons are a waste they keep the cat and the restrictive stock headers. full exhaust amkes better power and less restrictive and less heat from the cat. Do you shopping right and you can find them for 1000 or under

slipons are a waste they keep the cat and the restrictive stock headers. full exhaust amkes better power and less restrictive and less heat from the cat. Do you shopping right and you can find them for 1000 or under

That extra two horsepower is important!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Not on all bikes...

Akrapovic full system for under $1000 with carbon tip? If you can show me a legit place, I'd pay you.

Prices are all over the map. I still haven't got it. That being said, do I need to get a fuel control unit too? I thought by getting a slip-on, I didn't need one.

Back
Top Bottom