Where to have Motorcycle Keys Cut | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to have Motorcycle Keys Cut

Wyled

Hi, simple question but I was wondering where I could go in Toronto that offers Motorcycle key cutting.

I have the Suzuki blanks.
I have the original key.
No transponder/chip
Blanks already have the laser cuts going vertical, they just need the side notches

It'd have to be in Toronto (Im in the highpark area), not the GTA as I don't have transportation besides TTC.

Please let me know if you know anyone/anywhere

Thanks everyone!

IIRC Cycleworld in Scarborough can do it. I’m sure there are others closer.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

If you're looking for someone more local to you, look up locksmiths in your area and give them a call describing the key.

If you can't find anyone local...Window Bars Inc is an epic level locksmith shop in Oshawa. Friendly fellow that runs it and he can cut /clone / program just about any key on the face of the planet.

Hi, simple question but I was wondering where I could go in Toronto that offers Motorcycle key cutting.

I have the Suzuki blanks.
I have the original key.
No transponder/chip
Blanks already have the laser cuts going vertical, they just need the side notches

It'd have to be in Toronto (Im in the highpark area), not the GTA as I don't have transportation besides TTC.

Please let me know if you know anyone/anywhere

Thanks everyone!
If you already have the blanks and they are not chipped you can get them cut at any hardware store etc that does key cutting.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Bill is a fellow rider, and I use him for all my bikes as well as rekeying the house locks when I moved in. He's in Mississauga near Princes Auto, but he has a mobile service. Maybe you can contact him and find out when he has a job in your area to see if he might drop by at no or minimal extra charge. Never hurts to ask.

Back
Top Bottom