Where to get replacement body/fairings | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get replacement body/fairings

Graves

Is there anywhere local I can get pricing on GSXR body parts? Full fairings.

Yes I've looked online but has anyone ever bought anything from a specific company and what was your satisfaction with the shipped product?

Last edited:
Bought some from an ebay outfit. Complete garbage. Superbike tail wasn't even remotely close. Didn't even get to the uppers and lowers. Went with sharkskinz and just like advertised, drilled centre for each mount point and went on no problem. Pricey, yes. Worth it to have well made top notch north american made body work, also a strong yes.

sharkskinz, squidskinz, armorbodies

one of those three should have something you are looking for

If you are looking for OEM replacements try Ontario Cycle Salvage on Kingston Road near Warden, or TO Cycle Salvage on Lake Shore Blvd West near Brown's Line. Either one usually has a large supply of bodywork hanging from the ceiling and their prices are about 50% of new. There is also The Bike Yard up here on Airport Road near Highway 9.

ive used motofairings.com a couple of times and they are great. everything fit perfect like oem and prices are cheap!

Perfect I was hoping for someone thats actually used a specific company and could make a recommondation. Thanks

With motofairings.com did you have to pay any duty on them since they`re in the US? Where did you get em painted?

Back
Top Bottom