Where to get ECU FLASH? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to get ECU FLASH?

dtm252535

Just bought a 2018 Yamaha r6, going to install full hindle exhaust , air filter, smog plates, nothing crazy, but have decided after researching that I’d like to flash tune instead of pcv.

can you guys recommend some good people/places you’ve used for ecu flashing? I understand if I want the fuel mapping really tuned for my bike I may also have to get them to dyno it if there isn’t a map out there that exactly matches my setup....share your recommendations please!

Jsflashtune. He uses Matt’s dynojet from Speedlab Performanceand Tuning.
My uncle and a couple friends got their bikes flashed with him in the summer and were more than happy (R1M,FZ09, R6, ZX6R, and GSXR1000).
Both great guys, and if you are not happy with your tune, or want it to be dialed in a bit more they will tune again for no charge until you are 100% satisfied.
Check out his Instagram and contact him through there @jsflashtune
or check out his facebook (he doesn't have a website)

Last edited:
Thanks! I actually came across his fb page last night through further research. I contacted Matt from speed labs thinking it was jsflashtune, I understand two different guys though. Matt told me js actually works for him at his shop in Newmarket, he answered all my questions. Did they get dyno’d as Well as flashes on the bikes you listed? Thinking I will do both. I am slightly concerned about warranty issues, but warranty is only a year on these bikes new anyways isn’t it?

Thanks! I actually came across his fb page last night through further research. I contacted Matt from speed labs thinking it was jsflashtune, I understand two different guys though. Matt told me js actually works for him at his shop in Newmarket, he answered all my questions. Did they get dyno’d as Well as flashes on the bikes you listed? Thinking I will do both. I am slightly concerned about warranty issues, but warranty is only a year on these bikes new anyways isn’t it?
Matt tuned my bike because I have a power commander. Js is the guru at flashing chips...so if all you want is a ecu flash Matt will run the bike on the dyno and js will flash your chip. I wouldn't worry about the warranty. You need to put your bike on the dyno for him to properly flash your ECU because he needs to see how the bike is running. He will probably do 14-20 runs to get it dialed in. Matt did 18 pulls on my bike until he was satisfied with his tune. These 2 guys really care about their work unlike some other tuners that just want you in and out and take your money. If you are putting all the goodies on your bike it will void the warranty anyways so you may as well get the ECU flashed. He is very nit picky and will make sure you walk away a happy customer. If your not happy, he will re-flash for no extra charge.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom