Where the gun thread? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where the gun thread?

Wanting to hear prison story's from toysareforboys?

As with firearm maintenance, airsoft guns too need some TLC from time ... which you'll thread through the tip of the rod (as you would thread through a ... c02 guns where the cylinder is inserted directly into the gun's pistol grip.

wtf are you talking about?

wtf are you talking about?

Something about The Learning Channel and CO2 and the type of grip he applies to his male part along with his strange insertion techniques.
Or maybe it was a reference to a Honey Booboo episode. That is just my guess.

Its more interesting than the majority of posts on here :)

here's a funny one...

We're locked in the bullpen me and 3 other guys. Buddy alone in the pen next to us is an asthmatic. He keeps bitching about needing his puffer, and the lady cop finally comes and starts toying with him by being a ***** and waving it at him saying "say please...all you have to do is say please". Buddy gets even more ****** and starts cussing her out saying just about everything curse word he can think of. We can't see him because we're in the next pen over but we hear it all going down and are pretty entertained...

Finally the guy is out of breath and gives in...says please and gets the puffer. He takes a few puffs and then the cop sticks her hand out asking for it back. Buddy replies "*****, get on your knees and say please". We all ****ing lost it and burst out laughing, its was like some **** out of a movie. He didn't give it back. 3 male cops came probably threw his *** to the ground from the sounds of it and forcibly took it from him while he continued to call them just about every curse word there is. It was ****ing classic...Never thought I'd actually have a good laugh in there.

Back
Top Bottom