where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 30 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

I might be moving from CO at the end of the year and the thought of selling my track bike (2000 Honda CBR600 F4) is a PITA, so I may break her down as its worth more in parts. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll start detailing the parts, some off the top of my head are Ohlins adjustable rear strut, vortex rear set and sprocket, some E. Coast custom made front forks. It was an ex carb class spec Road Racing bike.

I'll throw up pics and vids of her running from this summer, I prepped her for a few track days but Life got in the way.

Let me know.

Also, I have a spare F2 I got running with 75% OEM fairings on it, if anyone wants that too.

I might be moving from CO at the end of the year and the thought of selling my track bike (2000 Honda CBR600 F4) is a PITA, so I may break her down as its worth more in parts. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll start detailing the parts, some off the top of my head are Ohlins adjustable rear strut, vortex rear set and sprocket, some E. Coast custom made front forks. It was an ex carb class spec Road Racing bike.

I'll throw up pics and vids of her running from this summer, I prepped her for a few track days but Life got in the way.

Let me know.

Also, I have a spare F2 I got running with 75% OEM fairings on it, if anyone wants that too.

Ahh, man I forgot about this post. What a geat time to remembrer I posted that now when everything is on lock-down and financially screwed.

But if anyone is interested I have pics and videos of the bikes. PM me.

yes. priced low.
chance it may be for real. states wants a quick sale and forthcoming on the front and rear suspension needing a refresh.
might be worth a look and see.

Super good deal.
Throw in a suspension refresh and you'll still be in it for less than 3 grand.

So incredibly tempted to put the R6 up for sale.

If the track restrictions on pit help don't change then I'm kinda screwed for multi day events as I physically need help after the first day, I'm tired and bike will be on ground some point second day

If the track restrictions on pit help don't change then I'm kinda screwed for multi day events as I physically need help after the first day, I'm tired and bike will be on ground some point second day
I think a reasonable compromise (that won't work for all) would be to allow track help that live under the same roof. That puts some helpful extra bodies around and minimally increases the risk of someone bringing it in (I would assume that most families will all get it if one does). It would increase the number of contacts that were exposed to an infected person though.

Maybe wait for the situation to improve.

Don't sell it yet T.

We got your back. Pit near us.

Pro 6 track days at bogie allow one pit person over the age of 18 as long as they come from the same household as you

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I just pm'd JayV as he expressed interest via PM but I haven't heard back yet, the thing is the bike is in Colorado (US) so I'm thinking it's probably better if broken down into parts. The chassis and engine have ~17k miles, but its been an exclusive track bike for a club series on the E. Coast for most of its life, and then the last 5 years in CO running around Pikes Peak Raceway and High Planes Raceway. I've owned since 2017 and did one season (5 track days) throughout the late Spring and Summer.

I'll give him the weekend and then I'll post the links I gave him and see what you guys think. It's really just collecting dust as I have 2 other bikes, the F2 would probably come with the F4 if someone wanted it/those parts, too. I got that running in 2017 but had to take it apart when I got new tank, carbs and jets for it to compensate for the elevation (it was a CA bike). I like the way carb bikes sound, but they are way more maitence dependent than my Fuel Injection either of my Fireblades have been as all I need to do is put fuel stablizer and a battery tender on those when they're left in storage.

Back
Top Bottom