where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 29 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

thanks guys, don't know how I mistook a gen 2 for a gen 1.
Im thinking this isn't a bad deal for a cheap td toy.
The ad states 2005 - maybe its an 05 engine ...or ?

Should be an 03 or 04. The 05 was the first year with the blacked out frame

Damn. See who's selling it though? Interesting that they only put 400 km on the motor before they rebuilt it. It will make a good toy for someone with lots of money. As much as it's expensive for a bike, it is not much money compared to a car.

No shortage of goodies with it that's for sure. I looked at some of the prices that seemed insane but it looks like a throttle housing really is $800+ CDN!!!! o_O alpha SBK Fast E-Throttle Kit 68° BMW S1000RR (2015+)

Damn. See who's selling it though? Interesting that they only put 400 km on the motor before they rebuilt it. It will make a good toy for someone with lots of money. As much as it's expensive for a bike, it is not much money compared to a car.

I'm only guessing here, but by looking a few clues; Bike Number, 2018, S1000RR, Colour . . . one of Jordan Szokes's bikes from last year.
So, that's what it costs for a top rung bike in CSBK.

I'm only guessing here, but by looking a few clues; Bike Number, 2018, S1000RR, Colour . . . one of Jordan Szokes's bikes from last year.
So, that's what it costs for a top rung bike in CSBK.
Also sellers name is Szoke.

He finished Sunday CTMP on a BY borrowed engine so I am not surprised on the rebuild.

a couple of inexpensive sv650's track / race prepped in the $ !600-1700 (asking) price range.
these would make a great td bike for someone new to td's.
or a starter race bike for someone with td experience

EDIT- the price on the blue one has been raised to $2000 - I suspect he got tired of being low balled w 1000$ offers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom