where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

That one is a beauty!

Just picked up a 07 ZX6R race bike that ran very well this season, needs no work for next!
Now to sell the 04 and go after the above RC51.
I owned an 08zx6r, same as 07, that is one of the heaviest slowest modern 600s build. Maybe in race trim is different

Make sure the bi-pass was done in it for extra free horses, if you don't know what I'm talking about Google it.

I owned an 08zx6r, same as 07, that is one of the heaviest slowest modern 600s build. Maybe in race trim is different

Make sure the bi-pass was done in it for extra free horses, if you don't know what I'm talking about Google it.

My '07 seems pretty quick.

No worries ZX600, it's been set up and tuned on a tyno by a race shop that knows what they are doing.
Exhaust is swapped to a full race no cat and everything that can be removed was done including lightweight race body work.
It placed well at the races, it's easily more bike than I need but can grow into over the season.

That one is a beauty!

Just picked up a 07 ZX6R race bike that ran very well this season, needs no work for next!
Now to sell the 04 and go after the above RC51.

I also picked up an 08 zx6r race bike last week, with much better suspension than I had on the 03, spring cant come soon enough!

I suspect someone's been into the motor before. It's an 03

4bva7tr.jpg

On Condor's dyno, shell 91.

It hauls ***, ask Kyle lol.

Is that Aliki's old bike?

Looks like my deal may have fallen through, may have to look deeper in that RC51 now, suck :)

Rc51 is one of the best handling bikes I have ever raced, once rolling it feels like a 250, and torque to get out of corners is sick.

Is that Aliki's old bike?
No, but it wears some of the parts from her bike. I do own her old R6.

I bought her bike without a motor for spares. Still have lots of it.

This bike belonged to paul mcmillan before me. I think it was lee kuhn's at some point too

Looks like my ZX6 deal is back on.

The RC51 reviews are nothing but positive, I think I will still peruse a 51 for next year.
I can't imagine it feeling like a 250 but would love to find out, the 05 SP2 is a horrible bike...look away :)!!! Please LOL!!

ive raced rc51 and won on them, when set up properly, one of the fastest turning and stable bikes i have rode.

My '07 seems pretty quick.
You could be quicker on anything else lol, I think in your case has to do with the rider and not the ride. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the bike, but that specific one was the donkey of those years.

Last edited:
You could be quicker on anything else lol, I think in your case has to do with the rider and not the ride. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the bike, but that specific one was the donkey of those years.

That's it! I need a new bike. Mine is a slug. LOL...

ive raced rc51 and won on them, when set up properly, one of the fastest turning and stable bikes i have rode.

It's great if you like them and have won on them. It's great if you like how they handle. Of course they can be optimized and made to handle better. But they are not like 250's no matter how much you want them to be. An RC51 in very good race trim would be tough to get below 400lb compared to something like a TZ250 at 220lbs. Even if you're talking something like a 250 Ninja, still they're easy to get below 300 lbs. So either way the extra 100 to 180lbs of an RC51 is going to slow down your direction changes no matter what you do to the geometry.
Not that an RC51 is bad at all..... There's nothing like the stump-pulling grunt of a big twin. It's just not realistically comparable to a 250 in the handling dept.

Last edited:
That's it! I need a new bike. Mine is a slug. LOL...

Come on Dave.. you know you need a new bike. It takes you far too long to pull on my RC8..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom