When leaning goes horribly wrong. ;-) | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When leaning goes horribly wrong. ;-)

Might be the debate of 2016...

Yes, He has skill regardless of any final outcome.

Is he an idiot for doing it on the street? sure, most of us have, and does it look a lot worse on camera that what really is when you are the one riding? yes it does. regardless the guy has a good control over the motorcycle and that requires skill. Super Sic died while making a mistake, does that mean he had no skill? For my point on skill track or street are the same thing, for stupidity points yes track or street are not the same.

regardless of the outcome? so if he splatters on the hood of a car he still has "skills"? LMAO

regardless of the outcome? so if he splatters on the hood of a car he still has "skills"? LMAO
As much as I might disagree with some of the posters, at least they are making intelligent arguments.

You might want to go and sit on this one for a while.

This is a useless argument, I'm out.

A murderer having skills in doing whatever he does is still a criminal.

Ummm. someone help me. I skimmed through the video a couple of times... and haven't seen any real "lean angle" from the guy.
Am I missing something?

Looking at the videos again, if his speedo is in KM/H which is likely since it looks like Europe then I think his footage looks like its been sped up.

Looking at the videos again, if his speedo is in KM/H which is likely since it looks like Europe then I think his footage looks like its been sped up.

The effect of speed is greatly increased with the new 60 FPS camera's like this one. Take that greek riding video someone posted above and shoot it in 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS, and it would look insane. The 30 FPS looks almost slow motion by comparison.

No doubt this guy has some degree of skill... but certainly not in the leaning department, as again the footage looks more intense with the higher frame rate. He does have some impressive wheelie control no doubt with the way he steers the bike around the bends with the front wheel up.

LOL at the comment about it being nice to be rich enough to destroy parts of his bike intentionally. Replacing a $120 OEM mirror hardly constitutes being rich.

Last edited:
super wow x 10

I go on GTAM rides & there's more skills there

The number of views on his videos are surprising, and the number of people gushing with "WOW YOU'RE A GOD" type comments on his YouTube videos (did any of you read them?) would make some think this guy is some sort of pro, and I'm sure his head is quite inflated because of it.

Worse yet is that there's probably a lot of kids out there thinking that this guy IS a good rider and are going to go try the same sorts of antics on the roads...because when you see something you think is "cool", kids would never try to emulate it..right?

One thing is for sure, in all seriousness, with the number of views on his videos, he's raking in some cash. My most viewed (monetized) video has about 65,000 views now and I've got a few decent cheques out of it. He has multiple videos with hundreds of thousands of views.

Maybe I'll make some new fancy name for myself, stick a GoPro on my bike and film some mostly unimpressive videos of me riding (won't be hard), add slow-motion bonus footage of me "intentionally" (*cough cough*) knocking parts off my bike and pass it off as demonstration of my "elite skillz", splash some glitzy production on the footage, post it on YouTube, and wait for the money to start flowing in. I'll clean my locker out at work tomorrow, time to retire!

Last edited:
Any reasonably healthy person with average eyesight, co-ordination, reflexes and motivation could duplicate that with time behind the handlebars. It's not that big of a deal. Noteworthy skillz is when stand out performance. This guy is just another social media whore, the fact that he'll gamble his life with the unknowns common to that level of street riding automatically eliminates him as deserving of admiration. He should just ride a West Coast chopper.

Any reasonably healthy person with average eyesight, co-ordination, reflexes and motivation could duplicate that with time behind the handlebars. It's not that big of a deal. Noteworthy skillz is when stand out performance. This guy is just another social media whore, the fact that he'll gamble his life with the unknowns common to that level of street riding automatically eliminates him as deserving of admiration. He should just ride a West Coast chopper.

agree, except ...whats wrong with riding a chopper?

agree, except ...whats wrong with riding a chopper?

Nothing is wrong with riding a chopper. Gets same level of danger and respect as riding BMW S1000RR but at sub legal speeds.

Back
Top Bottom