When are you taking your bikes out? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

When are you taking your bikes out?

When snow and salt are gone, temps above 4, with high above 10 ;)

If I waited for that, I would almost never ride. There's some mornings in May and June that are below 4 when I leave at 5am

saw 3 bikers yesterday. 2 of them were cruising down eglinton going westbound passed don mills, supersports a red and black one. then another one, cruiser i think it was a honda, going eastbound on eglinton.

I saw an orange hyusong(whatever those things are called) at the esso on kipling north of queensway.

Hah, he just picked it up on Sunday so it really depends on how horrible I've been with it, hopefully he doesn't decide to give it to a nicer owner. :lmao:

Funny, you were the red 250 in his trailer. Im in the same boat as you. He picked mine up after you.

Im back when frekeyguy finishes working his magic on my bike, then the long boring drive to london. i hope everything will be clear by april along the 401 corridor

Funny, you were the red 250 in his trailer. Im in the same boat as you. He picked mine up after you.

Im back when frekeyguy finishes working his magic on my bike, then the long boring drive to london. i hope everything will be clear by april along the 401 corridor

What is it that mister frekey performs on your motorcycles?

Woo repairmates! :agave:

Hope he didn't show you all the crap I'm having the poor bastard install ... well poor is a figurative term considering he's going to have his hand elbow deep in my wallet but anyway. :p Kinda makes me think of that scene from xXx where the main character tells the geek guy "I want you to put all this into this car." while pointing at an arsenal for a small army.

Really hoping to change the color of the bike this year if I can, don't like the red.

What is it that mister frekey performs on your motorcycles?

In my case, maintenance, tire change, minor repairs, adding toys and other stuff I'm not comfortable doing myself.

Last edited:
i agree, the roads around me are fine, dry, no moisture, no salt for the most part)
however my driveway and side street has still a lot of ice on it, going to wait until that's gone to head out.

rather not drop my bike 20 yards from my house, plus rather not get salt up in it. play it by ear but I estimate 2 -3weeks

I'm hoping first weekend in April although I'll be possibly riding it to Mr frekeyguy next week if it's nice when I get back. 30 minutes is still better than no minutes.

If I waited for that, I would almost never ride. There's some mornings in May and June that are below 4 when I leave at 5am

Big difference though between a morning at 3 or 4 with a high of 10, vs a day when the high is only expected to be 3 or 4.

Big difference though between a morning at 3 or 4 with a high of 10, vs a day when the high is only expected to be 3 or 4.

Yep, I commute roughly 100km one way, I leave the house by 4 am. It'll be pretty chilly riding at that hour. However, coming home I have a ton of options on routes. My homeward bound commute should be roughly 2-300 km. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, totally agree. If I worked 8-4, I figure I could add a few weeks of riding.

Oh, totally agree. If I worked 8-4, I figure I could add a few weeks of riding.

I work mostly midnights. I get in a ton of riding during the day when there's far less traffic on the roads. Mid day to me means less entitled soccer moms and other various idiots trying to kill me via cellphone & vehicle.

Motorcyclist crashes into tree: Hamilton Spectator

A man in his 40s is being treated for serious injuries after crashing his motorcycle into a tree in Mount Hope Monday afternoon.

The man was conscious with serious injuries when he was transported to Hamilton General Hospital, said EMS platoon commander Ian Wright.

Hamilton police are investigating the crash on Ferris Road, between Leeming and Haldibrook roads.

The rider was wearing a helmet, said Const. Stephen Welton.

It's not yet clear what caused the collision. LINK

this dude didnt fare to well today, saw a few bikes out yesterday/today.

Back
Top Bottom