Wheelie rider caught on tape in TO | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheelie rider caught on tape in TO

RobVN

This was on CTV news Toronto tonight. I know it's illegal but the rider does show some skills. He should probably pick a more secluded area to do this to avoid the attention. Personally I would have just enjoyed the show.

That’s a different video than I saw
This one seems like he has more control.

regardless does show some skill. But should be left for off road use

At least he's doing it beside the cemetery to save some time.

Looks more like a catwalk then a wheelie to me but,

JedihandWave_zps04f23ade.gif~c200
these are not the droids you are looking for, move along.

sd3HAvv.jpg

didn't know this guys was still on TV
remember when he damn near got his azz kicked on live TV?

Last edited:
At least he's doing it beside the cemetery to save some time.
I have a few friends residing in Elmwood cemetery -- it's its a 2 minute walk from my place.

Wheelie man was riding east on Hwy 7 between Wideman and Savannah. That's normally a busy stretch of road, I'm really surprised there were so few cars.

I have a few friends residing in Elmwood cemetery -- it's its a 2 minute walk from my place.

Wheelie man was riding east on Hwy 7 between Wideman and Savannah. That's normally a busy stretch of road, I'm really surprised there were so few cars.
What do people normally do when they see someone doing something incredibly stupid ahead? There was lots of traffic. But they were waiting for him to go back and pick up his beer.

Yup and because of him motorcycles get bad raps and insurance cant wait to hit everyone. Good job. Bet we will hear about him again and hopefully he is just as lucky as this time

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

His front tire had a puncture and he needed to get home for a deuce. Or he could just be an environmentalist that didn't want to needlessly wear out a front tire and save fuel because he didn't need to overcome the rolling resistance of the tire.

Caught one on my dashcam this morning on the 404/DVP Southbound onramp fork shared with 401W.
Popped a wheelie while it was SNOWING! (quite hard at 7:20'ish am)

Ride safe friend!

Maybe he has his monocycle license.

Once I have dependents, I think I'll have to sell the streetbike for a dirtbike/drz and ride year round locally.
Madman made me smile while driving the 401--pretty sure that has NEVER happened before.

Seen lots of guys doing it over the years. Not sure why some guys do it riding alone in front of traffic like that. It's almost always some guy on a sport bike.

I had one in front of me on Dixie Road a few weeks ago. No plate so another dirty rider. I didn't even save the dashcam video. Why bother? No plate or ID.

Seen lots of guys doing it over the years. Not sure why some guys do it riding alone in front of traffic like that. It's almost always some guy on a sport bike.
It's usually a sport bike because the cruiser bikes can't get it up ;)

Back
Top Bottom