Wheel repairs. Who can do this? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheel repairs. Who can do this?

Z1 Cycletech in the GTA- I have no expereience with them yet
Maximum Cycle in London-have done two wheels for me so far- satisfied @ $200ish per wheel
Framestraight in the USA.- Garunteed within 4 thou straight @ $120ish...very good reviews.....,they will also do any type of wheel or frame.

Carcones is good they did a rim for me, free pickup and delivery in the GTA.

Carcones is good they did a rim for me, free pickup and delivery in the GTA.

A bike rim, or a car rim?? I had them straighten a badly bent alloy car rim, but I didn't think they would do bike rims.

As for the original poster - What are those wheels? Are they aftermarket? They don't look like typical stock rims. Are they magnesium? If so, make sure whoever you take them to, is aware of that.

I know that Dymag has a refurbishment service for magnesium rims, although it will involve shipping back and forth to the UK and will most certainly not be cheap.

A bike rim, or a car rim?? I had them straighten a badly bent alloy car rim, but I didn't think they would do bike rims.

As for the original poster - What are those wheels? Are they aftermarket? They don't look like typical stock rims. Are they magnesium? If so, make sure whoever you take them to, is aware of that.

I know that Dymag has a refurbishment service for magnesium rims, although it will involve shipping back and forth to the UK and will most certainly not be cheap.

Was a rear rim from an early 90s vfr 750, 8 spoke 4 bolt.

Back
Top Bottom