Wheel Re-Painting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wheel Re-Painting

should look up stripping technologies inc on facebook. they do amazing work. did a huge group buy for the toronto mazda 3 forum. maybe if there is enough interest we could get a group buy going here. and nows the perfect time before they get crazy busy in the summer.

so if you are interested let me know i dont mind contacting him and find out how many we would need to qualify for a group buy and what the discount would be based on how many people are included.

should look up stripping technologies inc on facebook. they do amazing work. did a huge group buy for the toronto mazda 3 forum. maybe if there is enough interest we could get a group buy going here. and nows the perfect time before they get crazy busy in the summer.

so if you are interested let me know i dont mind contacting him and find out how many we would need to qualify for a group buy and what the discount would be based on how many people are included.

I would be interested in this. Please keep me in the loop..

Already spoke to them and I'm going with them for sure.

Let's do this group but thing.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393525319.830293.jpg

Why are you copying and pasting and spamming this same message?

Why are you copying and pasting and spamming this same message?

I posted it in two threads regarding the same thing smart guy. Why would I write two different msgs about powder coating.. is it really that hard to figure out?

When you contacted them did you ask abouy a group buy? Or should we start a group by thread see interest

Reflections auto refinishing is a good place to go. Pm Carboncat or check out their Facebook page.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just curious, is this a flaw in the finish or the rim itself? PM me a price if you don't mind...

13883129144_c6d68d3deb_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom