What's your new ride for 2011??? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's your new ride for 2011???

Just picked up a sweet DR 650! Even took her out for a spin today.

* She aint pretty
* I can barely reach the ground with my toes (and that's one side at a time if I'm lucky)
* I Was fish-tailing all over the place in the snow with the street-oriented tires and liked it
* I had a f'n blast!

I'll be dreaming of her tonight... thump-thump-thump

Due to increasing insurance costs, and a personal financial pinch over the medium term, i'll be downgrading rather radically for the 2011 season. The Bandit 1200 sidecar rig may be sidelined for repairs/upgrading for a year or so, while i put on the road an '82 Honda Passport with a 150cc cheater motor (to be) installed, so that my motorcycle insurance at least stays current. Should still be a hoot for local riding.

2010-12-04+11_30_51-2.jpg

same bike as last season..I got my bike Sept 2010 SNB10795.jpg

A brand new 2011 BMW S1000RR !! The fastest production bike in the world! Yeah:D

Can't wait....it's coming in from Germany in April....that's a long wait but it's winter so it works out...I'll have it just in time for good riding weather mid April going into May.

Well it looks like a Vstrom DL1000 will find its way into the garage, but the Vulcan will be leaving for a new owner.

A brand new 2011 BMW S1000RR !! The fastest production bike in the world! Yeah:D

Can't wait....it's coming in from Germany in April....that's a long wait but it's winter so it works out...I'll have it just in time for good riding weather mid April going into May.

I'm jealous^

2010 YZ250F white edition.
Picked it up last august but I've only got a couple rides on it... Race season in april!!

I finally got rid of my '02 CBR600F4i and purchased a Blue Plated '03 YZF450 with an SM setup.

I'm SO looking forward to commuting during the week and racing MX/Outdoor on the weekends again!

Attachments

• 2003_YZF_450.jpg
    2003_YZF_450.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 64
Man, that yamaha looks sweet ))) btw its not 2011 speed triple, wrong lights, still very nice bike )))

2lj3ucz.jpg

picking her up this weekend. 07 sv650s

I finally got rid of my '02 CBR600F4i and purchased a Blue Plated '03 YZF450 with an SM setup.

I'm SO looking forward to commuting during the week and racing MX/Outdoor on the weekends again!

Dude, I want your bike!
Wish I could convert my 04 YZ250F over, but it's only green plated.

RYNO.jpg

Flipped out the 600RR's and jumped to a brand new 11' Vegas. I'll try this for a couple years and see what I like best. Pic is still stock. Drag bars, swept pipes, gunfighter, and lots of stuff sitting in boxes. I should have shares in Inglis by now? Gonna be badass...

009.jpg

Dude, I want your bike!
Wish I could convert my 04 YZ250F over, but it's only green plated.

Totally eh! I looked for a while for something like this, it's gunna need a little work to get everything to where I want it for MX, but it's definitely the start that I needed...

I'll keep an eye out for your white two fiddy this year around the local tracks... I usually bounce between the Delhi, Oshweeken, Tilsonburg, Thamesford, Paris and Durham tracks but this year want to start doing some of the local hare scrambles.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom