What will happen if you don't pay a speeding ticket in another province or teritory?? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What will happen if you don't pay a speeding ticket in another province or teritory??

i was simply responding to your comment, i don't have a horse in this race.
Either do I because I have good credit, a clean driving record and I would pay my traffic fines if I had them.
The law alleged to have been broken in your example was the inappropriate investigation into personal information that somebody did not want to come to light. My right to privacy was in no way harmed by their offering me a discount. People with bad credit obviously need not apply.

Nice thread revival, from 2012. I suspect the OP likely has moved on with their life. If there were any ramifications, they likely have kicked in, and been dealt with.

Let's give credit where credit is due, it would appear that somebody actually joined the motorcycle forum just to say, **I know a guy who broke several laws and got away with it.
Yes I too agree my friend got a ticket of 404 for 158 speed in a rental car but got his license renewed without paying a cent

** ... which by the way seems to be a very common concept expressed in many threads on this site.

Either do I because I have good credit, a clean driving record and I would pay my traffic fines if I had them.
The law alleged to have been broken in your example was the inappropriate investigation into personal information that somebody did not want to come to light. My right to privacy was in no way harmed by their offering me a discount. People with bad credit obviously need not apply.
Ask your broker what the laws are regarding using credit scores to underwrite policies. That's what i was responding to, the article was a sidebar.

Ask your broker what the laws are regarding using credit scores to underwrite policies. That's what i was responding to, the article was a sidebar.
You want me to ask my broker to deny me a discount that has been given to me for the last few years? :LOL: ain't happinin

Back
Top Bottom