What the worst you've done... | GTAMotorcycle.com

What the worst you've done...

Worldtraveller

Before this gets too far off on the should have could have and what's right or wrong, I want to say that responding with violence is (usually) wrong, and I don't recommend it. Then again, aknowledging that we're all human and make mistakes (particularly when we feel our lives threatened), I'd like to hear...

In light of the discussion in this thread , I wanna know, what's the worst thing you've done to a cager that ****** you off?

I'll start off.

This was back in 1987 or so, riding my first motorcycle (a 1972 Honda CB350) through a residential area. The speed limit is 25 mph, and just around the corner I'm coming up to is a school zone (15 mph).
So I'm doing about 27 , and this cager in a SUzuki Samurai decides it would be cool to try to pass me, since I'm just on a bike (there's no way he would ahve done it to another car). I see him start to go around, so I swerve a bit to stay in front of him.

Good thing too, because right after the turn, we had to stop for kids coming across in the school zone (I hate to think what might have happened). However, the meatball drivin' the cage decides he didn't like me keeping him from possibly running over kids...

So while we are stopped at the light (about a 1/2 mile up the road) he decides to bump my back tire a couple of times. In theory, he could have pushed me right into cross traffic. Light turns green and I take off, but I watch him in the rear view. He pulls into an apartment complex not far from my house, so I make a U-turn and go see where he parked.

I went back that night...it was still parked there. Me and my knife....I took out all four tires, plus the spare. I noticed it was a rag top, so I shredded that too, then shredded the seat to the point where the padding had deep cuts in it.

I expect I cost him or his insurance company a fair amount of money.
I was bad. I know. I fess. But an unintentional screw up I will let slide with a reminder. Someone intentionally f*^ks with me, they get what they get.

Should have waited a few days. To lessen him thinking it was you. Though from the sounds of it you got off scott free.

Wow, he deserved everything you gave him and more. Some people really do think they're invincible behind the wheel of their car. I think a lot of bikers would have escalated the situation violently right there and then.

I used to have dog repellent (pepper spray) velcroed to the side of my bike but I removed it last year because the temptation to use it was getting over-whelming.

carry ballbearings in your pocket, next time you get ******..drop a few, windshields and rads don't like then much....or just stop and kik the crap out of them!! p.s.. my plate is almost impossable to see or read..so some of us can get away with crap like that.

Step 1. take used sparkplug and hit with hammer until you get s few pieces of broken porcelin.

Step 2. Place small pieces in jacket pocket

Step 3. Deploy with care (use with utmost diliegence!!!)

If one of these hits a cager's window, the glass will shatter, never used this myself, I usually just hit the throttle and move on, remeber when its a car vs a bike, the bike always loses.

Worldtraveller, you must be a real wimp, why didn't confront the man himself? But you wait untill there is no one around and the attack his vehicle.

wow, i would be right ****** if some car actually bumped me from behind.
these days i think stealing the cages fuel would be more painful to the wallet. and random nuts and bolts that you have lying around the garage work well too. and those are extremely common on the roadside, so it wasn't you...you just ran over it on the road and kicked it up into their windshield.

Before this gets too far off on the should have could have and what's right or wrong..............

So I'm doing about 27 , and this cager in a SUzuki Samurai decides it would be cool to try to pass me, since I'm just on a bike (there's no way he would ahve done it to another car). I see him start to go around, so I swerve a bit to stay in front of him.

I know I'm pointing out your wrongs but the first thing I thought after reading your post was "Great, another one who thinks they own the effing road!" If the Suzuki wanted to pass then let 'em pass. You seem like a real piece of work.

Killed a guy once, just for snorin too loud

He wouldn't have made it past the first bump on my rear tire personally.
right or wrong.
;)

I've never had any bad incidents on my motorcycle, but on my bicycle I've had plenty. If you think car drivers don't respect motorcycles, try riding a bicycle. Usually a good open-handed smack on the hood of their car or a window will wake them up let them know they've done something wrong. I've fantasized about property destruction, but that's a whole other ballgame that I really don't want to get into. Yet.

that guy deserved it, he was trying to **** with u, i would have gone back again in a couple of weeks when the car was fixed and done the same thing AGAIN

Was it in Terminator 2 where the terminator was throwing pipe bombs while riding the motorcycle? They're easy to make and home depot stocks all the parts.

Was it in Terminator 2 where the terminator was throwing pipe bombs while riding the motorcycle? They're easy to make and home depot stocks all the parts.

No, but he was wielding a shotgun

norm-45074d753d60c-Terminator+2:+Judgment+Day+(1991).jpeg

Even if you're not big or much of a fighter...you get a guy with his window down sitting in his car...he's defenceless against a barrage of fists....then once he's dazed u can wrap the seat belt around his neck and choke him to unconsciousness. That's when u drag him out ounto the street and ride over him a few times.

Even if you're not big or much of a fighter...you get a guy with his window down sitting in his car...he's defenceless against a barrage of fists....then once he's dazed u can wrap the seat belt around his neck and choke him to unconsciousness. That's when u drag him out ounto the street and ride over him a few times.

If they unlatch their door and kick it as hard as they can (from the inside) you will have shattered knees if you're standing beside em. I remember reading about a road rage incident YEARS ago where this happened, and he broke both of the guys legs with his door, and just drove off, laughing.

there's a lot of comments about the OP, but is no one willing to share their own experiences? i think that was the point of this thread, not judgements (well, maybe judgements, but they're secondary)

I carry a super soaker on my back these days...
if a cager pisses me off..they are getting WET!

The guy rear ended you (bumping your rear tire), you don't have to fall off or have damage to be in an accident. Turn the bike off, get off the bike, get your pen out write down his licence plate (before he takes off) and call the cops. He will get charged with assualt with a deadly weapon.

Back
Top Bottom