What kinda boots do you wear? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What kinda boots do you wear?

I'm new to the motorcycle scene and looking for a pair of affordable, comfortable, safe motorcycle boots for dual-sporting. Some recommend boots from Marks Work Warehouse or Canadian Military Issue Gore-Tex Combat boots. Others say go with a certified motorcycle boot even though they are not comfortable, but for safety, like these: http://www.alpinestars.com/Web_Goretex_Boot/pd/np/113/p/233507.html

I really have my eye on these though: http://www.heroarmysurplus.com/cana...p-1234.html?osCsid=0nq2j658vjjtcsukvrvgug2406

So what kinda boots do you wear?

Avoid the gore-tex combat boot. They are extremely heavy, hot, and for some reason give everyone blisters (and I can't say I've ever noticed that they do a better job keeping your feet dry). I use the regular combat boot when I ride and have no complaints. For me, they fit perfectly and are quite comfortable.

Some times I wear these (got them from army issue on stave bank next to burrito boys)
AL5877.jpg

some times i wear "uniform boots" and I also have some ankle boots made by vega. the uniform and desert boots are the most comfortable for walking.

TCX X-Cube...
Who said motorcycle boots aren't comfortable?!

Holy crap, these are nice boots! Never heard of TCX before. Maybe it's time to "misplace" my current pair.

I've tried a lot of different brands and should say, that in terms of quality, comfort and protection nothing bits Daytona. Yes, they are expensive, but worth every penny! Just an advise: don't buy Daytona from Riders Choice, order directly from Germany. It's much cheaper even with shipping and handling in.

those look dangerous
Some times I wear these (got them from army issue on stave bank next to burrito boys)
AL5877.jpg

some times i wear "uniform boots" and I also have some ankle boots made by vega. the uniform and desert boots are the most comfortable for walking.

Sidi Vortice in blue. They cost some cash, but have saved my ankles twice so far.
Venting is unreal, keeps the feet cool.
The only issues I have are, that they take forever to put on and take off, and are uncomfortable to walk in.

From my first TD last year. Bike looks different now.
DSC_2284_PS.jpg

Not really riding boots, but they work:

dr-martens-shoes.jpg

boots.jpg these ......

AL5877.jpg

Might as well wear running shoes... those boots offer no protection.

Those are BMW Santiago. A fantastic choice for Dual sport boot. Great comfortable boots for riding or walking, good protection, durable. Sadly my pair leaked - like a sieve - after a year and a half. I replaced them with the Sidi Adventure Gore I mentioned on the first page.

Some sort of BMW boot.

4+years... love em, comfy, waterproof...

d183e1bd.jpg

Brought this thread back to life as I just picked up a pair of TCX X Fives. Comfortable boot, loooking forward to trying them out soon, c'mon spring!!
TCX_X_FIVE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom