what happened to Speedworx Superbike? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

what happened to Speedworx Superbike?

Kind of a thread diversion, sorry about that but I want to find a quality shop near me, the ones mentioned are almost an hour ride away.

Searching around I came across a shop in Caledon Village, Westend Cycle? They have good reviews online but only a few, curious if anyone here has experience with them?

I'm in Richmond hill and have only gone a hand full of times to cycle world by Scarborough. Would love to get some good prices and experienced mechanic in the area too! All the work I do myself are very basic maintenance (limited tools and experience lol)

Kind of a thread diversion, sorry about that but I want to find a quality shop near me, the ones mentioned are almost an hour ride away.

Searching around I came across a shop in Caledon Village, Westend Cycle? They have good reviews online but only a few, curious if anyone here has experience with them?
My experience with online reviews is that most folks don't bother if they're happy. Its usually the malcontents that make the most noise.

Not my bike. However, I did stop for a fellow biker who had broken down near Orangeville. Went into their shop. Very helpful, friendly.
Sent out a vehicle to take him back to the shop.
Worked out very well.

My experience with online reviews is that most folks don't bother if they're happy. Its usually the malcontents that make the most noise.

It's either that, or the ones that have a bunch of positive reviews are the stores that are good at asking for them, and bend over backwards when a customer threatens a bad review. Unfortunately, for the most part, online reviews don't offer any reflection on the quality of the business.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom