what do you want out of a motorcycle? How does your Bike make you feel? | GTAMotorcycle.com

what do you want out of a motorcycle? How does your Bike make you feel?

rinomato1

Years ago when I got my first KTM 300EXC ENDURO, I thought I had achieved motorcycling heaven! I was soo happy blasting through miles and miles of open space grassland, trails, dunes. Until the day I saw a man on a KTM 690 Enduro who rode his bike to the field rode it mad, and then rode it on the roads back home. When, I saw the bike make the transition from dirt to street and be that versatile, that's when I wanted to get my License, and buy a motorcycle to be ridden on the street, so I can ride anyplace, anytime, and discover what was out there. what I wanted out of a motorcycle was riding pleasure, something I can hop right on an just go! It wasn't until I saw my cousin with a bunch of his buddies in front of his house with a bunch of HD'S , that I too wanted an HD! It was that roar of the V-TWIN that caught my attention FAST!!! It was just cool, so I went out and got myself a sporty, but I wanted a softail (insurance was crazy!!) so I opted for the Sporty, and thats when I fell in love with motorcycling.

I agree wholeheartedly with that statement! but what is it you ride?:confused:

dftt.gif

i love the speed gives me and adrenaline, also the satisfaction of passing cars when they are stuck in traffic.

I feel like I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it!!

After reading this I went out and waxed the bike ...nudge nudge wink wink say no more

OMG I LOVE KTM'S !!!!! I am an owner myself what is that the 690 or 990 duke, ive ridden the 690 before, and loooooveeed it!! and yeah lets do it

690 is sweeeeet too, the '12 is a beast.

690 is sweeeeet too, the '12 is a beast.

YUUPP! im very familiar with KTM I can Handle it~! My dad has the 950 ADV super fast for a huge adv bike. I just love stuff that isn't made by the BIG 4, sick and tired of seeing the same **** everywhere I turn. Honda, Yamaha, suzuki, Kawasaki, oh wait another....... Honda:(

You my friend have a really Nice bike! HD Power wrapped up in a nice package!

Thanks man ....it's simply awesome the lil black mule

[h=2]All I wanted, was that the engine sound causes people to think the world's coming to an end. Ideally women would scream and children cry when I go by, but it's not quite like that.[/h]

Thats funny cuz theres an apple airport express hooked to the stereo so I can play my itunes library in the garage!!!!!

Owned :lol:

All I wanted, was that the engine sound causes people to think the world's coming to an end. Ideally women would scream and children cry when I go by, but it's not quite like that.

lol

Not sure if you're serious or not <_< But I agree.

Back
Top Bottom