what are the best street tires for 2012? | GTAMotorcycle.com

what are the best street tires for 2012?

FitzR6

Site Supporter
Just as the title says, what would you guys say is the best street tire for 2012?

I think for 2011 the Dunlop Q2's were best overall, is it still the Q2 for 2012?

Just as the title says, what would you guys say is the best street tire for 2012?

I think for 2011 the Dunlop Q2's were best overall, is it still the Q2 for 2012?

Didn't we do this last week?

Michelin as usual. Although it will be interesting to see what the new Bridgestones bring to the table.

Prove it.

In fact, prove it matters which tire you use. Not just which is the best.

**** I hate these questions. What's the best food? IT DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU LIKE! ****!
Do you want maximum dry traction? Greatest wear? Good wet traction?

I reiterate, ****!

though my limited experience i've discovered this to be fact.

Not necessarily

best-motorcycle-for-winter-triumph-street-triple-winter-edition.jpg

It's all the same ****.

My Dunlop Q2's got sticky really quickly, feedback was good and I was still able to ride in the rain, whereas my Pirelli Diablo Supersorsas took much longer to warm up but stuck to the pavement like glue after about 7 minutes. However, if it rained or the pavement was moist, I would not dare try to ride with the Supercorsas.

So I have to disagree, it definitely matters!

So you're asking what this years best rain tires are? Or are you looking for adventure riding?

Sport touring maybe....

Back
Top Bottom