Western New York | GTAMotorcycle.com

Western New York

zts1986

Now that the riding season is upon us, I'd like to say again to this forum "thanks" for some good pointers on where to ride last year on my trip up to the Parry Sound/Muskoka area. I'd like to extend an offer to anybody who wants to head down to WNY on a weekend day this summer. I know the roads around here and there's a ton off of the beaten path. Feel free to PM me if you're ever interested.

Zack

Now that the riding season is upon us, I'd like to say again to this forum "thanks" for some good pointers on where to ride last year on my trip up to the Parry Sound/Muskoka area. I'd like to extend an offer to anybody who wants to head down to WNY on a weekend day this summer. I know the roads around here and there's a ton off of the beaten path. Feel free to PM me if you're ever interested.

Zack
Most definitely interested. I got some days off in June

Most definitely interested. I got some days off in June

Awesome. Riding a FZ09? My typical day in WNY is 120-200 miles, early morning breakfast out in the country, done by late afternoon. Respectable but spirited when appropriate.

I'd be interested in that....
used to go to WNY quite often
Pittsford, for Bills training camp

you a fan?
I love the Josh Allen pick

Awesome. Riding a FZ09? My typical day in WNY is 120-200 miles, early morning breakfast out in the country, done by late afternoon. Respectable but spirited when appropriate.

Yes FZ09 - My days are more like 500 -600 miles, so I think due to the disparity of miles it might not be the right ride for me :)

I’ll be off camping in the Adirondacks at some point. Starting out from Kingston...a reasonable meandering day could put me at Lake George area perhaps.

I'd be interested in that....
used to go to WNY quite often
Pittsford, for Bills training camp

you a fan?
I love the Josh Allen pick
I am a fan, but I disliked the pick immensely. But I'm on board now, mostly because I dont have a choice!

Post it up if possible. Most likely it will be an over night if I am going to cross the border. I done many one day rides to Letchworth and Warren, Pa, so I know most of the great roads in the area too.

We can team up if anyone is interested. I was actually plan to leave today and back tomorrow, but the weather wasn't looking good yesterday so changed plan and stay local.

I’m in Vermont now. I’ll be heading back through Eastern N.Y. via Ogdensburg tomorrow. A very nice Country you have here.

Back
Top Bottom