Wellesley Township woman | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wellesley Township woman

I think this is her

If that is her, there’s a few things wrong with the daughters story.
I’m not trying to say that what happened isn’t tragic, but with the situation being as bad as it is, why the need to exaggerate the details?
1) I drive that stretch of road every day to work and it is arrow-straight, no curves
2) I know one of the attending OPP officers who was at the scene. Guy in the car was going 70-80km/h max at the time of the collision - skid marks on the road, which were there for about a week afterwards, weren’t very long either so that kinda confirms the speed.
3) It happened in a valley. Both the car and the bike would have had very good sight-lines.

It all boils down to the guy in the car ******* up. He tried to pass a farm vehicle and hit it which spun him and, tragically, as he spun he took out the bike.

I’m not trying to say that what happened isn’t tragic, but with the situation being as bad as it is, why the need to exaggerate the details?
1) I drive that stretch of road every day to work and it is arrow-straight, no curves
2) I know one of the attending OPP officers who was at the scene. Guy in the car was going 70-80km/h max at the time of the collision - skid marks on the road, which were there for about a week afterwards, weren’t very long either so that kinda confirms the speed.
3) It happened in a valley. Both the car and the bike would have had very good sight-lines.

It all boils down to the guy in the car ******* up. He tried to pass a farm vehicle and hit it which spun him and, tragically, as he spun he took out the bike.
You're going to get mod slapped...

Best wishes on your recovery rider.

There are inconsistencies in this event but with rare exception the fallen rider forum is for expressing condolences with minor comments. The mods can decide whether any further discussion is warranted elsewhere.

Classy Comments Pal!
Maybe you need to reconfirm the details with your "OPP" friend......

GWS Rider

Back
Top Bottom