weekly vintage & classic bike meetup downtown | GTAMotorcycle.com

weekly vintage & classic bike meetup downtown

radek

Riding around I see some nice classic bikes downtown - 70's and 80's Triumph's, HD's, CB's, Z-Kawi's, XS's, GS's etc.
Curious to know if there is any hookups for these riders going on, and if not - if there's any interest in starting one.

For me either Tues/Wed/Thurs evening would work, 9pm or so.
Talk mods, parts and wrenches, then ride!!

There's a nice parking lot right on the lake - on Lake Shore Blvd west of Palais Royale / just east of Parkside Dr - may be a good spot to meet, but it's open call.

I got a classic supersport 1980 GS1100 last year, which I just started to mod a bit and draw some plans for:)

Rubber side down everyone.

Thanks SBL.

I rode there once, hooked up with couple other riders on GS1000's for a ride after, it was great.

I'm just not much of a morning person..

Lakeshore and Leslie on thursday nights, all sorts of bikes including vintage. One of the bikes I ride is a 82 900F and I ride with 2 buddies that have similar bikes.

Yes.

cool. so tims parking lot on leslie and lakeshore on thursday nights in vintage/cafe meet? not at that breakfast place right?

There's a meet at Town Moto Saturday night.

springopener.jpg

Well we've made it through our first year all thanks to the great support of our customers, brands and buds. In celebration we're having our first ride in of the year with some help from our friends at Deus Ex Machina and Raen Optics. So come out on May 18th from 7-9 to enjoy some bbq, refreshments, and motorcycles! We'll have some great prizes to raffle off as well. See you there!

Town Moto
132 Ossington Ave.

I missed the meet :( how did it go?

It was pretty good - beer & bikes in the hip part of town. I didn't count but I figured around 30 bikes showed up, mostly cafe and vintage bikes, but of course there were cruisers and sportsbikes. I thought there'd be a ride after, but it didn't happen.

I made it there too. Well organized event, good crowd - the shop attracts all kinds of riders. They hosted a tech/wrench night and some other events too. Hope there's more to come, they're in my hood.

I made it there too. Well organized event, good crowd - the shop attracts all kinds of riders. They hosted a tech/wrench night and some other events too. Hope there's more to come, they're in my hood.

we have to set a time and place to meet at and then ride! classic/vintage/cafes.

Yeah, I'm interested in this also. If Town Moto is in your hood then I'm (relatively) close to you as I am in midtown.

Late reply.. been busy as hell. I'm up for a ride this Saturday or Sunday, around noon would be great. Or you can come by Lakeshore and Leslie on Thursday night, I should be there around 9pm. We can plan a ride there.

Also, this Thursday there's a tech night at Town Moto at 7pm, on changing your oil. Can't make it myself, as I work till 8pm, but we could also meet up there after, then ride to L&L.

Cheers

Last edited:
Late reply.. been busy as hell. I'm up for a ride this Saturday or Sunday, around noon would be great. Or you can come by Lakeshore and Leslie on Thursday night, I should be there around 9pm. We can plan a ride there.

Also, this Thursday there's a tech night at Town Moto at 7pm, on changing your oil. Can't make it myself, as I work till 8pm, but we could also meet up there after, then ride to L&L.

Cheers

Hello. The Thursday plan sounds good. It works well with my schedule too. What time will you be at Town Moto? I'll meet you there.

Hello. The Thursday plan sounds good. It works well with my schedule too. What time will you be at Town Moto? I'll meet you there.

Hey Jimmy. I was going to come by around 8:30, right after work, but had a change of plans - sorry bud.. I'm going to DJ this Thursday at Bassline Bar (865 Bloor W. - come by if you're into techno/house music), so no riding that day.

Also, I'm riding out to Sauble Beach this Friday to Saturday. I wanted to stop by Paris, Ont. on the way back for the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Show/Rally - likely late Saturday afternoon. It's a fairly short ride there from Toronto, and should be a great day out there. Let me know if you'd be interested in that, i'll pm you my number so we can hook up there.

Cheers,
Radek

Back
Top Bottom