Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

No bikes at the burgs tonight, or maybe they left already.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
We were there, on the patio, I saw you in the parking lot. (recognized the bike). I think it was 2 of us there when you showed up, later it was 5.

Ya I couldnt make it.. 1.5 hrs drive home, geared up and it was already 7 pm 😭

I'm thinking about trying to get into one. Coming from near Stratford. What's the usual turn out like?

I'm thinking about trying to get into one. Coming from near Stratford. What's the usual turn out like?
We’ve only done a few gatherings now. Seems to be a few bmw people I know and a few from the board here that are turning up.

So what? About a half dozen? For that ride I hoping for a maybe larger crowd.

So what? About a half dozen? For that ride I hoping for a maybe larger crowd.
Maybe it will grow, maybe not. I’m not looking to make it a big deal to be honest. 🙂

True. @Evoex should just shut this trainwreck of a thread down before it even starts.

Getting together and hanging out with other motorcycle riders? DF was he even thinking?!?
Yeah, what he said. But hold on. I thought you had to be a Harley rider to hang at Tims

Godwin's Law of GTAM Threads: The longer a GTAM thread grows, the probability of someone ragging on Harley Davidson approaches 100%.
Not bashing Harleys at all, just trying to make a point to all riders can have a coffee and hang at a coffee shop.

Although I don’t do that

Last edited:
So the bottom line is it's not worth the 2 hour ride to schlep coffee with 3 or 4 other guys.

Back
Top Bottom