Wednesday in Milton - Champs | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wednesday in Milton - Champs

gjones4487

Site Supporter
Sorry guys, was prepin my bike for my trip down to deals gap next week, changing oil etc. Also had to fix the F4 so I can sell it. I won't be there next week or the week after but I will try to make it out the first week in Aug.

Cheers!
Geoff

darazcal

Sorry guys, was prepin my bike for my trip down to deals gap next week, changing oil etc. Also had to fix the F4 so I can sell it. I won't be there next week or the week after but I will try to make it out the first week in Aug.

Cheers!
Geoff
Safe trip down to Deals Gap Geoff! See you around!

King Cobra

Beer is cold!!!!0

papidboss

so im interested in coming out as its just up the road from my place. . as im sure it is for every one as everything here in milton is 5mintues away hahaha

darazcal

Geoff...burlington boys and I are now taking hijacking you posts...lol...jokes man..

we'll see you when you get back

Wednesday hopefully a nice day to link up at the Champs

King Cobra

Hear ye....hear ye, I call to order the local boys and girls on bikes and cages if your bike is busted to meet at champs tonight. Ride at 6:30 put on by the Milton crew...see Milton post. Wings, burgers and cold beverages at champs ~8:00 pm.

Ride safe...bring cheese for lunka...lmao

King Cobra

Looks like the rain Demi gods are saying stay home and be safe...unless the sky opens up and the sun come out strong...this Wednesday is a wash. Really ****** as I have the next week off and was looking forward to starting it off with a good ride and some food with some friends.

darazcal

King...milton ride is cancelled....but if you guys are up for it ill meet you guys in a cager....let me know....

gjones4487

Site Supporter
I was there with jenn and bryan for another hour, stayed dry, thd system when right around milton

Caulberg

Still hasn't rained in south Burlington.... Came home to early tonight!!
Good time at Champs!

Top Bottom