Wed. July 5th Buckhorn, Bancroft, Madoc, Apsley | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wed. July 5th Buckhorn, Bancroft, Madoc, Apsley

RobVN

Just checking if anyone is out in this area that would like to do a day ride from Buckhorn out through Bancroft around down to Madoc back through Apsley and Burleigh Falls and back to Buckhorn. I'm up in the area for the week and looking to check out the roads. Lemme know. I'm riding an Aprilia Tuono. Cheers.

Hey, I'm out in Bowmanville. Not too far. Would love to join you if the weather is good. I'm on a s1krr. PM me when you are free let's coordinate.

It was very warm on Wed but I had a great ride unfortunately alone. Left at 8 am and came back at 5 pm. Iron butt for sure. From Buckhorn went to Gooderham, Bancroft, Whitney, Barry's Bay, Combermere, back to Bancroft, Denbigh, Kaladar, Havelock, Burleigh Falls and back to Buckhorn. Really nice roads up there. 507 is a nice curvy road but a little bumpy in spots. The 28 from Hardwood Lake to Denbigh is a really nice twisty road worth checking. A really tight twisty road I took was #56 Northey's Bay Rd from County Rd #6 to Woodview. It is only a 60 kph road with cottages so definitely you would have to be cautious.

Back
Top Bottom