Weather threads here. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather threads here.

Re: Oh joy ....such lovely riding weather coming..NOT!

One of mine goes in on the 28th , and there's no option, crane is booked.

Yeah, they booked the big hydraulic trailer about a month ago assuming a normal spring...but we were up there about a week back and the entire marina was still completely iced in.

Once again the forecast shows a warming trend starting the latter half of this coming week, so hopefully again this is the turning point.

GFbZNwaIuDG3uB0E63rUiUMVNaak1L88BEaDUO8B8w1U27g2osfO2bL410FljjLwsVuJqV-fRsqIEdX0itiZKyABJL2k9KakMUYH2MSbPzU48AJlM1vXnoOLKfAnDPjrcZw_qc8ow6QxARXhrOCq0dAndBlgBSYRrBIwNh4Cst4FWPLgqAT-xM6RTTXu3ewgqOTBdYET841Pe10tFdBiNMXG9VVCFcVs4V-dvh_3-L_N6WjtUDtIV3N83vABlbjT-2RSgZOIypxDayJrPRg5up4Jo7y2z4S1vVN675rIFnMQAzDxDR8RkmUWVX5BJ8g2p7KdrjcTeWtB_4E7o1J5FzQM0MZKXakcCQ9Or6oFcx306aJlHst6gYFScota53sE8bhz00YFYxliRQLLraTEfc3vu7ZIOqpLMT19_D9U1ToVfYo2_VChP0sSv7XvZiYWJX0OhoWfdPYD4l8f4PlzcO0hk4xevKMxmJatSNhhO4F4wK_Yu6fGzuoA45dxjApqynjAftY1vQYbrn2A1nr8pbdFz955hvYzOVvWYlWZcQnZwkGnKez-PeUrlRKyxhO8WSgf-wuxuxYfBZcRd-Ji7-s5sYC-BdPogKe6mERy=w1398-h1048-no

3 more days .....:(

i've been riding for the past month or two but damn, today is the first day i'm like...nope.

Too much dam snow too ride.
Was able to try out a few slides at a parking lot in the car till I saw a OPP suv stop nearby and slowly drove back home.

Last edited:

Meh, was out doing a motorcycle test this morning. Just a couple of flakes.

e201badde4f5328c3596632021de7674.jpg

This isn't right!
I generally like winter, but I rather get riding this year.

Sent from the Moon

Was going to gear up and ride my wifes bike up to Clarington Cycle this morning to get the carbs done and a new front tire installed. Just as I got home from my 3 hour "new tires for my wifes car" experience at Costco, the rain started to turn to freezing rain.

Yeah, didn't go.

On the bright side I did have an exam postponed today. And while trapped inside studying, I'd much rather it be cold and ******* then warm and sunny.

The two week forecast is looking good!

I drove from keswick to scartown today and got my tires swapped, then I installed new front signals, both wheels on, front sprocket change, new chain installed and first time riveting a master link, reinstalled drive covers found a stripped slave cylinder bolt, and 1500 grit sanded my goodies for clear. All done in a 4x8 space in my over-packed garage. I am having just as much fun working on my new old bike than I did riding my old new bike!

The weather can suck a fat one.

Last edited:

Well, ice pellets have been falling for a solid 24 hours where I am. Chipped nearly 1" thick ice off my folks' front steps. Pretty unreal. The roads sound and feel like they're covered in gravel in places. Naturally, some turkeys are still trying to drive 20 over the limit. "But I have AWD!"

As someone mentioned elsewhere, welcome to January 105th.

Last edited:

Next weekend looks nice.

Still lots of time for that to change.

:(

1yEWbIR.jpg

Really bummed about the weather. April 15 is usually the beginning of riding season. Got about 5-8cm up here above the Caledon hill. So annoying. Global warming I guess.

A lovely spring day in Ontario in mid April

8mKDmBUl6aWIP0jf4d2BogcIgU997qcRLiLgPnocItDIZ_BQHDKQRA5cPVNXw2EXaF5cxlkwG_FeEDUS_cZot3dyTYe_69NxNzG2k9fLTPP2-1yeLAFeCLb8h1O-U6XwewVzje9-P7vH4dfDj1rh9zhvphBT7iU4Nq43tqJF1zqPAdUsqp0fWXgysm3m1rrMtA2dC_d-HdJWUwblCJw07z2mQWmiQGxC_Nzq3Ffzcr9HbZT12hL7qaA_7NCvmLncBMpiQgMFNmAEzT4OU-6t3dMPquOCDjmOD_Q3i-1AyFdopNVtmbbYpelB9tLd-D5Ijg7PiOyHhafcqJ3R60Eilqjb0uaa9nyEo2cWtGdM9uaIZrb8n63hHDdePsBPr8jDemWurnUy_Xe89Wcy120pZZugKjW5UKSKRlAcL-Mef4IITDLVsmgK6kf8rTTZzsFlQcaRms2OX1exQIzBeV-qYMNquXZJ2bQ--P8yClN2OH2Ili1tBfeUs8jp4wzQu6Jf2FxCAQJuuIlV9J6N2rQHM-JssGeDptsCrDgN_IFJlFrJub4Eva6GZMtcF8ArLMvCr1whLKzkaPUEDaHk6bQzXuBxyLWCJfJEhKHGzBp1=w1236-h916-no

and it ain't over

S3ZeOmUuY-7lU73Ea3JrMh3huAYzj8h_2blTw29sQ2FY9nUATbEThsVWtRfSC04BsG4J6jgJV5vAMgYKAtndBnfVFtHzmKUDJ8M2jeZ6uFlxpmvoi8783-QDOjvAreu4eGAgvta_bNlsYtRnsCeI7lqzWsUYtQWjPMTwLHwiDgQ4kx0b5nrf1tkV_nPfwg9Muj50a5d48ZKx09pnPGOch5LWN569E7oDdufr1141KQ2sBJTtM3XpNGIKB5JIdgCIeCys2MNH7ikiB9bOMapYn8bauYyfTyd-Di49d90DRX0Ebv_xf-TUK7m2V_U7GQE_HYQG5HamnkCMhjBOhW_E6hjnN4_mdsflQiZXL0at0qcrUIeQ-W822SbjFIzNrx0UPhfXbWIc3V3EEqZNobODHPc5i4Y3MuFq7tBnGw3F48SS8t1raFLBe_iyrCtS_aXVbk4I8IilX5RJxLuP2ZrLICM4ZmRjq-B66iVF8l4_jmGavfiiwpFlklcE1q5p_bR1jXo5aaJwLBs9fPsrdwQN7GkeXs6D2NXHf0_xhF9Aj5YmZBOY-1iKxfWfd9vnHKQ1v3750Tpvvz4ncR6ZVKh-8MDm2bBA8v-3TqUp-krK=w1064-h1044-no

just a river of moist air coming up from the Gulf and hitting a slow moving low with....cold and winds - rain, freezing rain, snow pellets, snow, with hundreds of accidents and thousands without power and that's just our little corner.....sure getting lots of movies watched. :(

•••

Global warming I guess.

yes as matter of FACT it is ...and snarks like that simply shows how ill informed you are :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Just a ton of ice pellets all day so far here but I just saw some updated forecasts saying that the freezing rain is coming still as the warmup (and switchover to heavy rain) may not happen until much later tonight now, or possibly overnight.

shittyweatherforecast.jpg

On the bright side I did have an exam postponed today. And while trapped inside studying, I'd much rather it be cold and ******* then warm and sunny.

The two week forecast is looking good!

Me too....but I was running it for nearly 500. What a cluster****.

nasty front coming through here in TN
good day to hunker down and rest after 3 solid riding days
get some laundry done, take a break from the ear plugs and waffle butt
back at it tomorrow, much cooler but supposed to be sunny

Really bummed about the weather. April 15 is usually the beginning of riding season. Got about 5-8cm up here above the Caledon hill. So annoying. Global warming I guess.

I heard loud pipes melt snow, give it a few revs in the garage

Yesterday at Tweed
tweed_April14_-_1_6.jpg

:I hear the experts are still riding today in about 4 inches of snow mixed with freezing rain from last night.

Back
Top Bottom