Weather threads here. | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather threads here.

Re: Oh joy ....such lovely riding weather coming.YES!!!!!!

Ended up going out after all and had a blast. Took my favorite route - Davis to Lakeridge to Whitby. Decided to stop by RD's tent sale one more time.

Quite a few riders out there.

Ended up going out after all and had a blast. Took my favorite route - Davis to Lakeridge to Whitby. Decided to stop by RD's tent sale one more time.

Quite a few riders out there.

Nice! I just got in from a trip around Lake Scugog. The winds were killer tons of buffering driving me batty, got surprised by a couple good gusts as well. Still fun!

Nice! I just got in from a trip around Lake Scugog. The winds were killer tons of buffering driving me batty, got surprised by a couple good gusts as well. Still fun!

Ah, thanks for the idea. I never rode to Port Perry before, gotta add that to my list! Oh yeah, winds were getting worse on my way back, slapped me around a bit. Got a lot worse now.

On the plus side, next week (Mon, Tue, and possibly Wednesday) is looking great!

b9whWpn.jpg

Great out here right now
You can actually feel that thing called warmth

Sent from the Moon!

5:00pm - Home from work
5:05pm - Jacket on
5:10pm - Garage open / Bike Out
5:15pm - See ya!

I'm cooking sitting in the sun at the Forks working - 18 and no wind - full sun ....calling for 26 tomorrow ....that's summer gear. Will stick with the 3 season jacket and see how I do in the warmth as I need it for the trip out west in June. Those passes are chilly even then.

Lotsa bikes out

Might be a great night for a run to Niagara Falls via top of the escarpment.....

Last edited:

I'm cooking sitting in the sun at the Forks working - 18 and no wind - full sun ....calling for 26 tomorrow ....that's summer gear. Will stick with the 3 season jacket and see how I do in the warmth as I need it for the trip out west in June. Those passes are chilly even then.

Lotsa bikes out

Might be a great night for a run to Niagara Falls via top of the escarpment.....
Can we get a report on the girls at the shed?

There is a new one ....that help ? :rolleyes:
With the place being air conditioned I think the era of skimpy dressed baristas are over :(

Oh shucks!

Beautiful day today. Fun riding. Tomorrow is looking good as well.

Apart from the extensive bug splatter and dusty roads, all good fun!

Wednesday to Friday isn't looking so good. Lots of showers and thunderstorms incoming, if TWN is to be believed.

Beautiful day today. Fun riding. Tomorrow is looking good as well.

Apart from the extensive bug splatter and dusty roads, all good fun!

Wednesday to Friday isn't looking so good. Lots of showers and thunderstorms incoming, if TWN is to be believed.
How's the Bell Star? Haven't tried mines yet.

How's the Bell Star? Haven't tried mines yet.
It's fantastic. Super light and comfy, now that it's broken in. A significant improvement over my old Joe Rocket helmet, which felt like a brick on my head.

It's fantastic. Super light and comfy, now that it's broken in. A significant improvement over my old Joe Rocket helmet, which felt like a brick on my head.
Nice, that's what I wanted to hear.

Must be riding season, because I'm washing out my truck by moonlight and heading home at 10 pm. Long day and no riding.
ecb0d40cf002aa2f7f1f78b701717333.jpg
1477cc13ec3678db16ae8274e1361e9d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

You have misplaced priorities

Sent from the Moon!

Agreed!
You have misplaced priorities

Sent from the Moon!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Hey @Javafan that route you do it all in one shot, or take breaks along the way?

Sent from the moon!

Last night was gorgeous, 401 on the way home with a t shirt under the mesh jacket and i was warm and toasty.

Ride in today was amazing. More days like this please!

Yes yesterday was amazing, I stayed out way longer then I planned, not complaining! Did around 500k!

Back
Top Bottom