Weather - Anyone riding today? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weather - Anyone riding today?

victorbrca

Site Supporter
It looks really nasty out there.

mHW2z9F.png

Just rode from Toronto to Mississauga and got caught in he worst part of it. Made it home safe but it was seriously scary and needles to say, completely soaked inside and out lol. Had this experience a few times including last years flood but you never get used to it lol Hope every one who rode through it is safe.

By the time I finished up school, it luckily just ended for me! :D
It was frightening tho, hitting the window and outside roof
Also hope everyone who rode through it was safe!

Tornado hit Angus

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Wind was nasty today. And yes I rode.

Got stuck early this morning near Markham, I was literally around the corner from my destination but had to stop, hail is a hell of a thing on a motorcycle.

I rode through the whole storm, all my gear is soaked (which sucks cause I'm doing Kawasaki track demo day tomorrow).

Insane when trying to stop in an inch of water, I swear I was hydroplaning and fishtailing even when stopping moderately. My tires have never looked so clean though haha.

I also want to get an air horn now...or do drivers just ignore all horns now? Someone tried to squish me on the highway, merged right into my lane with a car to my left, was on the horn for 5 seconds and he didn't flinch once, just kept slowly sandwiching me.

It was fun riding through that, though sad my GoPro battery had died before it started :(

I rode through the whole storm, all my gear is soaked (which sucks cause I'm doing Kawasaki track demo day tomorrow).

Insane when trying to stop in an inch of water, I swear I was hydroplaning and fishtailing even when stopping moderately. My tires have never looked so clean though haha.

I also want to get an air horn now...or do drivers just ignore all horns now? Someone tried to squish me on the highway, merged right into my lane with a car to my left, was on the horn for 5 seconds and he didn't flinch once, just kept slowly sandwiching me.

It was fun riding through that, though sad my GoPro battery had died before it started :(

Just had an air horn installed(Stebel, Frekeguy) Had an idiot cager move all the way over from the ramp towards me. Had nowhere to go, either move over under an 18 wheeler. I was one lane to the left of the fast lane waiting for the 18 wheeler to go by. OH YES, she noticed the horn. Made no difference what-so-ever. I`m still alive. Braked hard and waited for her to take my lane. Oh well. C`est la vie.
Moral of the story. It will draw their attention but do they care?

Glad I stayed in yesterday. Once 5pm hit, winds went crazy knocking down a few trees followed by an extremely heavy downpour.

Then news about a tornado up North =(

Just had an air horn installed(Stebel, Frekeguy) Had an idiot cager move all the way over from the ramp towards me. Had nowhere to go, either move over under an 18 wheeler. I was one lane to the left of the fast lane waiting for the 18 wheeler to go by. OH YES, she noticed the horn. Made no difference what-so-ever. I`m still alive. Braked hard and waited for her to take my lane. Oh well. C`est la vie.Moral of the story. It will draw their attention but do they care?
I find it that if they see you and hear the (stebel) horn around the same time they will still come over, but if they havent seen you they they tend to move... (maybe thoughts of a larger vehicle hitting them..) but when they see its a motorcycle, they often dont care. btw - side note, best use of a stebel is when cager is on the phone and has window open. I love blasting it right next to them.

Back
Top Bottom