Wasaga beach...??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wasaga beach...???

Jamie C

Was thinking about ripping up to wasaga beach.. Used to be kindof a tradition on this weekend when I was younger. Did anyone go up today..?? Normally there is alot of bikes.. Just wondering what it was like today. Was awesome when I was young until there began to be more cops there then people...

Last edited:
There always comes a point when another generation takes over your old "cool" spots. My daughter made her first trip to Sauble this weekend. Not sure if that means I was cool :cool: or that I am now officially old...:confused1:. Somehow I think it is the latter

Was thinking about ripping up to wasaga beach.. Used to be kindof a tradition on this weekend when I was younger. Did anyone go up today..?? Normally there is alot of bikes.. Just wondering what it was like today. Was awesome when I was young until there began to be more cops there then people...

I live in Barrie, 40 Km from wasaga. The temp was 27 on the sky was clear. You missed out.

it was packed yesterday, took a 20 minute trip down the strip after work. I couldn't get over the temp difference tho, it was at least 5-10 degrees colder at Wasaga than it was in Barrie.

it was packed yesterday, took a 20 minute trip down the strip after work. I couldn't get over the temp difference tho, it was at least 5-10 degrees colder at Wasaga than it was in Barrie.

Lake effect. Georgian Bay is always a little cooler in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom