Want To Ride An Indian? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want To Ride An Indian?

S500K

Not literally, the motorcycle.

Demo Day at Kahuna Saturday June 25th, 10am - 4pm

http://www.indianmotorcycletoronto.com/

Requirements: Valid “M” motorcycle license - Proper motorcycle gear including: approved DOT helmet, ,motorcycle footwear, eyewear, long pants, gloves and a protective jacket.

Models: Chief Classic - Chief Dark Horse - Chief Roadmaster - Chief Vintage

***RSVP required***

Just though I'd post it up for anyone interested.

Such gorgeous bikes - really, really, really beautiful. Rolling sculpture.
Scary to ride though, so expensive... what if you scratched one. Or worse?
But hey I'd love to ride the new Indian, apparently they handle really well.
All top-quality parts, from nose to tail.
(Come on 6/49...)

Well this thread totally isn't going in the direction I was expecting.. :)

**** so I cant go with an M2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhh ... these things start at $30K. Are they going to let just anyone on them?

what kind of indian?

I rode an east indian, it burneddd
I rode a north americian indian, woke up an my pubes were gone!
i rode a west indian, woke up and my wallet was empty and my bank account was empty

so no thanks

what kind of indian?

i rode a west indian, woke up and my wallet was empty and my bank account was empty

so no thanks

You rode them, did you? Was this your first man-on-man experience, or was there other nationalities before that?

Hahaha, I knew this thread might take a wrong turn to a whole different meaning when I made the tittle.

what kind of indian?

so no thanks

So... you're a burned-out bald bastard with no money. You'll go places, my man.

As an indian man, i would like to know if they're giving out t-shirts with this marketing slogan.

can I ride your bike? you have insurance...

That was just dumb... how does that even apply to a dealer?

I wonder what the **** you guys are thinking when you post sometimes.

I think they're willing to save themselves the hassle.

Harley didn't seem to have an issue, nor did Triumph... these aren't rinky dink operations. In the off chance that a bike gets written off in a test ride, it would not be the demise of the company.

Harley didn't seem to have an issue, nor did Triumph... these aren't rinky dink operations. In the off chance that a bike gets written off in a test ride, it would not be the demise of the company.
You're right, they aren't rinky dink operations, which means they've considered the potential loss of sales versus risk and decided it just wasn't worth their time. I'm pretty sure the company selling ~$30k bikes knows what they're doing.

You're right, they aren't rinky dink operations, which means they've considered the potential loss of sales versus risk and decided it just wasn't worth their time. I'm pretty sure the company selling ~$30k bikes knows what they're doing.

?????

WHHAAA... I was just saying that its not absurd for a high end motorcycle company to allow test drives... which I have personally experienced. Take the pickle outta ur butt dude!

dink dink dink dink dink! I just wanted to see the emoticon...

Back
Top Bottom