Wall mounted all-in-one bead breaker/tire changer/wheel balancer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wall mounted all-in-one bead breaker/tire changer/wheel balancer

Interesting, but I think you'd be limited to smaller type tires.
I'm not sure it would work so easy with big, stiff walled touring bike tires...
I'll keep my No-Mar.

Anyone used one of these as a bead breaker?

No, but at that price I'd rather buy the Motion Pro Beadpro:

No, but at that price I'd rather buy the Motion Pro Beadpro:

I have those Motion Pro levers. When I bought them I was confident I could easily change my own tires.
After three tries, on three different wheels, after many hand scars, a lot of cursing and almost two broken windows (after I thrown the levers on the wall), I stopped trying and decided my dealer was a better place to have tires replaced.

I have those Motion Pro levers. When I bought them I was confident I could easily change my own tires.
After three tries, on three different wheels, after many hand scars, a lot of cursing and almost two broken windows (after I thrown the levers on the wall), I stopped trying and decided my dealer was a better place to have tires replaced.

Hmmmm, I guess I shouldn't believe everything I see on the internet. Then again, even the bead breaker on my professional tire changer has had a hard time with some tires that were essentially glued on. I still wouldn't mind trying these, so if you want to sell them, please send me a PM.

I have those Motion Pro ones. Haven't had the opportunity to use them yet, but I've heard the difficulty really varies based on the tire.

Here's Brett Tkacs doing it with one hand:

Back
Top Bottom