VRRA Mosport | GTAMotorcycle.com

VRRA Mosport

Not finding much info on the August 31 September 2 weekend. I overheard that the race series is invited to this round? Anyone know who is allowed to race and where I could find info? I looked on the vrra website but don’t see any info other than the date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the last VRRA race at Calabogie as I was in Toronto that week - unfortunately only as a spectator. That was also invitational and they had most RACE classes represented.

It seemed to work out well. The modern classes were well placed with the vintage classes. Made for some good racing. I’m a big sidecar fan and there were a lot of SRA drivers as well.

Did they split up pro and am? 1000cc & 600cc classes. I would like to see a schedule of the races they are going to run but can’t find one.

You Register on seriestracker.com. the weekend licence is $1.00. then you can register for all the usual R.A.C.E. classes and Friday practice.
Not finding much info on the August 31 September 2 weekend. I overheard that the race series is invited to this round? Anyone know who is allowed to race and where I could find info? I looked on the vrra website but don’t see any info other than the date.

.c

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did they split up pro and am? 1000cc & 600cc classes. I would like to see a schedule of the races they are going to run but can’t find one.

VRRA establishes a schedule AFTER pre-registration is complete, based on how many people have entered what classes.

Thanks for the info guys.

Back
Top Bottom