Viton O-Rings in Toronto | GTAMotorcycle.com

Viton O-Rings in Toronto

Clem

Is there a place that sells Viton O-Rings in Toronto.

I need a couple of -206 ("Dash 206") O-Rings for my GPZ550. They are used to seal the oil passage between the Cylinder and the Head and the one on the right has started weeping. Apparently its a weak spot with these motors.

I could just order from McMaster-Carr but the postage is more than the actual rings themselves. If there was somewhere local I could buy it would be much easier.

Thanks in Advance

Find a hydraulics shop. They will have them.

Thanks Ric.

TK4. Yes they are available from the dealer but the problem is that they do not last very long, hence the comment about it being a weak spot. This set was only installed a few years ago. On the KZ/GPZ forums this is the recommended upgrade and it provides some additional longevity. Its not just the O-rings, you also need to replace the head gasket, cam cover gasket, etc. as part of the process so while it only takes an hour or so to do, replacing the other consumable parts quickly adds up.

Thanks guys.

Looks like Able has been bought and they are now called Seal and Design but I was able to get them there anyway.

As Bitzz said they were significantly cheaper. $0.40 each compared to $12.70 each from Kawasaki :)

Thanks guys.

Looks like Able has been bought and they are now called Seal and Design but I was able to get them there anyway.

As Bitzz said they were significantly cheaper. $0.40 each compared to $12.70 each from Kawasaki :)
Yes Able is a great place..I tried 4x to get O rings from honda for the forks on my CB..got fed up and went to able...out the door and 4 bucks later I was good to go

Back
Top Bottom