Viper V10 Motorcycle - Enjoy! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Viper V10 Motorcycle - Enjoy!

OSIRIS_001

Site Supporter

A Beautifully And Crazy Motorcycle​

Allen Millyard is a British engineer that is known for his crazy creations. Recently, Millyard showcased his Viper V10 motorcycle that he made in 2009. He posted a video to his YouTube channel and does a pretty detailed walkaround.

The motorcycle has done over 9,000 miles on the road, including trips to Isle of Man and Guernsey. It also did over 200 mph at Bruntinthorpe proving ground. A while back Motorcycle News test rider Bruce Dunn did 207.101 mph on the bike and the data showed a linear acceleration from zero to 207 mph. This is highly unusual due to air resistance. The bike weighs 630 kilograms (1,388 pounds) and has a 10-gallon fuel tank with a range of around 180 miles.

Millyard discusses the bike in detail and how he crafted the motorcycle to be what it is. This video is not just a look at a crazy V10-powered motorcycle, it’s a look inside the mind of one of the best engineers of our time.

This video is just part one. Millyard will release part two that will show the bike starting up and running as well as some riding footage. I’m looking forward to more videos from Millyard.

Thanks for posting .

I’ve seen this guy and his bike make appearances on a UK television series called “The Motorbike Show” with Henry Cole.

Btw, look for a video on “The Flying Millyard”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Used to be a machinist at Dixie and Queensway who built Chev 350 bikes. He sold a few believe it or not. I think it was API Automotive, where Rider's Plus is.

I watched part 1 yesterday, this guy is next level, and he so nonchalant about it, oh btw, I pretty much built everything.
Impressed beyond words.

A Beautifully And Crazy Motorcycle​

Allen Millyard is a British engineer that is known for his crazy creations. Recently, Millyard showcased his Viper V10 motorcycle that he made in 2009. He posted a video to his YouTube channel and does a pretty detailed walkaround.

The motorcycle has done over 9,000 miles on the road, including trips to Isle of Man and Guernsey. It also did over 200 mph at Bruntinthorpe proving ground. A while back Motorcycle News test rider Bruce Dunn did 207.101 mph on the bike and the data showed a linear acceleration from zero to 207 mph. This is highly unusual due to air resistance. The bike weighs 630 kilograms (1,388 pounds) and has a 10-gallon fuel tank with a range of around 180 miles.

Millyard discusses the bike in detail and how he crafted the motorcycle to be what it is. This video is not just a look at a crazy V10-powered motorcycle, it’s a look inside the mind of one of the best engineers of our time.

This video is just part one. Millyard will release part two that will show the bike starting up and running as well as some riding footage. I’m looking forward to more videos from Millyard.

Hahaha, "and then I made 12 titanium pistons for my front brake. They work great." I like that guy.

I don't know if it makes sense to start a new thread for every ridiculous bike this guy makes. His recent project was an S1 four cylinder. He chose to use 2.5 cylinders from one engine and 1.5 from another. Mind blown. I don't know if I would ever get to the point in fabrication where I thought that making your joint in the center of a cylinder was the best approach. Then he proceeds to cut both blocks with his hacksaw. What a mad genius.

Guy is on another level, mad props to him.

Dodge actually came out with a limited production motorcycle, the Tomahawk, with their Viper engine in it, back in 2003:

646163110_1067.jpg

Only nine were made and sold.

None were capable of turning, though.

Which I don't think was the point of a bike like this...

Back
Top Bottom