VIDEO: Isle of Man TT 2014 Fatal Crash R.I.P Bob Price | GTAMotorcycle.com

VIDEO: Isle of Man TT 2014 Fatal Crash R.I.P Bob Price

Holy ****! I jumped there not gonna lie.

Rip

Thanks for the tip.
Based on that comment i will not watch

In all honesty I feel terrible watching accidents especially fatal ones

It really puts me in a bad mood for a while

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Went airborn. Tragic. At least he didn't take any bystanders with him.
RIP.

Is the dude with the yellow flag suppose to wave his flag to inform riders there is a turn or uphill turn coming up?

I know obviously he was waving his flag to inform riders to slow down after the incident but prior before that I mean.

it's a caution flag for trouble up ahead

Is the dude with the yellow flag suppose to wave his flag to inform riders there is a turn or uphill turn coming up?

I know obviously he was waving his flag to inform riders to slow down after the incident but prior before that I mean.

If you were out on that race course and don't know the layout you would be dead in the bush long before you got to that bridge.
The course is 37 miles long and it takes the average highly skilled racer about 3 or 4 years to learn the course well enough to be competitive.
Price was not new to the course but you see on his entry he was WAY off line and WAY too hot. In the youtube video you can see the corner worker saw Price was done for and was waving the caution flag BEFORE the bike crashed.
Racing is more than holding the throttle wide open and hoping for the best.

I think they are still waiting on the coroner's word, but he could have suffered a stroke or a heart attack before the bridge.

Either way, kudos the bloke riding the island at his age.

Rip racer.

Guess the corner marshal doesn't have the authority to wave the red until told. But you would think something like this would be an automatic red flag.

No, riders are expected to know and remember the track and each turn.

RIP Racer

Last edited:
I really wish I hadn't watched that...but after watching both angles and slow-mo it looks like he was unconscious prior to impact...

RIP

Last edited:
damn

rip

Should have laid her down.

Back
Top Bottom