Velocity Custom Textile Pants and Kevlar Jeans | GTAMotorcycle.com

Velocity Custom Textile Pants and Kevlar Jeans

rafiki911

Site Supporter
Hey, just wanted to post up a review of the Velocity Textile pants and Jeans as I've worn them each on a few rides now and I'm sure people are curious about them.

The textile pants look and feel great. With the liner in they are warm enough for the cold weather we have had lately. I had them custom made and they fit perfect. Loving the amount of pockets as I don't even need to take a bag with me all the time any more. Also, love the velcro adjusters on the waist. Especially after eating;) They are supposed to be water resistant but I have not had a chance to test that out. I'll post here in the summer when I do.

I got the black jeans custom made, they also look great and feel great. They have padding on the hips and knees and kevlar as well. I did see someone with the blue pair and I think I like that look better, had the nice worn look. I thought having padding in the knees of jeans would feel weird or move around and have to be adjusted all the time but that is not the case. It sits perfectly on you knee and does not feel weird at all. Especially love that I don't need to wear my leathers or textiles for short rides around the city any more.

Thanks Jimmy for the great custom gear at awesome pricing. I will definately be getting a textile touring jacket in the spring as I am so happy the look and feel of the pants:)

Hey Raf
Would you please post information for this custom 'Jimmy' service?
Please include reference for leather custom work too.
Much Obliged!

Here is his info...
Velocity Sportsgear
Unit #1, 7480 Kimbel Street,
Mississauga, ON
905-461-9241
jimmy@velocitysportsgear.com

Your best bet is to call him to arrange an appointment and go in personally and talk to him about what you are looking for. His leather gear is pretty good too I have a 2 piece from him.

I have the perferated leather so it doesn't get too hot when you're riding. I just open up the jacket when I'm stopped and its all good. I also wear VNM gear under it so it keeps me pretty cool.

Here is a thread about the VNM compression gear. http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?144616-VnM-Sportgear-in-da-house

Here is the site, www.vnmsport.com and email Aliki at aliki@vnmsport.com if you have any questions.

How does it hold up in the hottest summer temps?

Jimmy is a great guy with great products. I have the blue riding jeans, purchased during the group buy and really like them, very well put together with CE padding in the hips and knees and kevlar protection as well. A+ for quality and looks. When you purchase you choose both leg length and waist so you get a decent fit, they are made in Pakistan I believe so watch your waist size you may want to go up a size to count for the padding.

:p

I think the jeans are $150 and the textile pants $200. I could be wrong though. Give him a call cause I think off the rack(reg size instead of custom) may be cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom