Vaughan - North Promenade Mall (Scotia Bank) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan - North Promenade Mall (Scotia Bank)

Kenny G

Beautiful day on Sunday for ride.
Meet at 11:00am and if you have a specific place to ride to then that is where we will go!
Musselman Lake
Scarborough Bluffs
Simcoe area

Lets Ride!!

If you are interested post it.

forever_alone_by_projectendo_d2z3pbc_Happy_Valentines_Day-s900x900-136722-580.jpg

I want to thank those guys who came out for a great day ride, in spite of the comments made above who obviously have some kind of emotional challenge, everyone had a great time and will have a repeat to a new destination.

i live no more than 1k from promenade, ill keep watching this thread :)

where did you guys ended up going?

We ended up going to Musselman Lake, having an Ice cream at the little shop that is there on the lake and soaking up some rays before heading out again.

Because of the weather and timing it was a Great ride and everyone said we have to do this again! We will have a repeat!

sweeet, i live along dufferin, between clark and centre.. :)

when is the next meet? id like to join! im about 10 min away from promenade

Any ride this afternoon or this evening ?

hopefully this rain stops...

looks like rain stopped.. let me know if you guys are interested in going still -- i am :)

hey guys, im curious at what goes on at leslie and lakeshore so ill stop by and see anyone wants to go? theres another member am going to meet up with at 7 PM if you wanna go :)

^ Joe, thanks for coming out tonite man!

I live in that area, let me know when the next ride is, i'd love to join.

NP, man, thanks for having me join your group. Nice route, thanks Harold for me. what was the other guys name again? (armenian)
^ Joe, thanks for coming out tonite man!

no prob :)
honestly my group flopped yesterday :S lol, u only got to see my 2 old friends, the other guy he wasnt armenian, his name was David, the armenian guy cameout after 9, he rides an R1

hey guys, today friday may13, comeout to ride at 6pm, come to yorkdale mall, movie entrance
no route planned yet, but ill think of something asap :)

Back
Top Bottom