Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Nemy

Site Supporter
New year, new thread. Last year I was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for Saturdays or Sundays at Vaughan Mills Mall outside the Bass Pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - Departing at 10:30am.

Routes TBD each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost :rolleyes:). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be M1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be May 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, I'll be out of town.

Post away...

EDIT: First meet is scheduled for June 13th - 10am departing at 10:30am (see page 5)

Second meet June 27 - meet at Hurontario/Mayfield Timmies 10:00 AM to do a Niagara run.

Last edited:
Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

i will be there.!

I work every Sunday so I will have to sit this one out. But I will wave as you pass my store :(

I work every Sunday so I will have to sit this one out. But I will wave as you pass my store :(

lol where's your store? and what can we get for discounts?! :cool:

New year, new thread. Last year I was able to join up for a couple of these and they made out to some great rides. Hopefully we'll see an even better turnout this year.

As per '08, the meets will be for Sundays at Vaughan Mills Mall outside the Bass Pro shop (weather permitting). Meeting at 10:00am - Departing at 10:30am.

Routes TBD each week but can include forks, hockley, twyn rivers, or simply be exploratory (aka getting lost :rolleyes:). Rides will be at an easy pace, twisties at your own pace, and can be tailored to be M1-friendly but please don't come out to this, or any ride, unless you are confident in your own abilities and know the fundamental group riding principles.

Start date for this meet will be May 24. Unfortunately this weekend looks like a wash and unless someone wants to organize something for the long weekend, I'll be out of town.

Post away...

lets get it going.

that sounds pretty good, how long does the runs last?? i only ask because i work sundays at 4pm. but i do wanna find people to ride with once and a while

Depends on where people wanna go but I would say most of the time you can make it back for 4. The only time you'd definitely have to call in "sick" would be if we drove all the way up to Algonquin :rolleyes: :laughing8:

Can I come? I don't have a bike that does not go fast in a straight line tho. :p

Maybe I'll just come for the BassPro part hah. God I love that store.

lol we had a gsxr 600, 750 and a busa last time I went on this... Esp for the first meet, though, I don't think it would be the best idea - with people possibly on their first group ride and/or newer to the sport.

Tim....can i come ?lol

another Sweeper volunteer, no one likes riding behind the loud bike :(

maybe I'll have the can sorted out by then. It Sure looks sweet though.

Tim you doing the sunday scarborough ride?

another Sweeper volunteer, no one likes riding behind the loud bike :(

maybe I'll have the can sorted out by then. It Sure looks sweet though.

Tim you doing the sunday scarborough ride?

haha agreed. if you were lead noone would come out for the rides :p

lol we had a gsxr 600, 750 and a busa last time I went on this... Esp for the first meet, though, I don't think it would be the best idea - with people possibly on their first group ride and/or newer to the sport.

Hi Tim, I can come out a lead a group!
I have a 500cc but how I ride, you'd swear I was running on just one cylinder, which would actually qualify as a 250cc rider.:)

Hi Tim, I can come out a lead a group!
I have a 500cc but how I ride, you'd swear I was running on just one cylinder, which would actually qualify as a 250cc rider.:)

hahaha I don't think it works like that! I think a ninja would beat any bike running on one cylinder :rolleyes: Dunno where we're going yet though - though you never seem to get lost anyways.

any ideas? I'm up for a hockley run on May 24.

Hey Tim!
If your coming by the westside to do a ride....
can I meet the group around here?
1st - it will save me time & gas instead of heading east just to ride back west!
2nd - it will give me more Zzz time cuz I am NOT a morning person LoL!:laughing8:
Let me know!
TIA
Goldie:happy3:

Hey Tim!
If your coming by the westside to do a ride....
can I meet the group around here?
1st - it will save me time & gas instead of heading east just to ride back west!
2nd - it will give me more Zzz time cuz I am NOT a morning person LoL!:laughing8:
Let me know!
TIA
Goldie:happy3:

lol, Brampton to Vaughan is 15 minutes at most!!! :cool:
im in for the 24th...
i'll ride by Goldie's place to wake her up... :laughing8:

Back
Top Bottom