• Welcome to the new GTAM. Have a look around and please post any issues in the Support Forum. Be sure to check out your profile settings to confirm all your settings.

Update kawasaki Z900 Retro reboot

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Love it.

Morrissey

I love this, but there is no mention of the green paint or dual tip exhaust on their website. 2019's show no updates except colours on the Cafe model. Love the metallic green paint though!

crankcall

Site Supporter
I worked with a guy ,as a kid, with a new '73 900. I lusted after that bike. This looks pretty awesome in green metallic

Flywheel

An unofficial dealer-modified model, perhaps? The green/gold works well, but the pinstripes on the tank top should be more rounded where it meets the seat. Not much, just enough to harmonize with the side panels. Also, for the love of Jeebus do something with that radiator. Everything else on the bike is considered except that damn washboard rad.

Bobo

When I was a kid in the early 70’s, if a Kawasaki 900 drove down our street you would stop what you were doing and watch it drive by. I can’t think of any motorcycle that would have that effect today.

Iceman

Yes it does. All depends on who's looking. His Ktm would turn my head faster than any Harley and many other bikes as well.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Delboy

I like it.

I’m always a little torn with retro bikes though. Should I buy one of these and watch it depreciate or should I buy the original for around the same price and watch it go up in value. I guess for a daily driver this more than fits the bill

Top Bottom