Undetectable Radar Detectors | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Undetectable Radar Detectors

Radar detectors are virtually useless against instant on laser. And good luck hiding it when you get pulled over.

..and I'm appalled by the number of people who are posting "just run". YOU are the reasons for our insurance and image issues in this province.

You may want to read up on ALPR as well. The officer doesn't need to be able to make your plate anymore, a computer does it for them..and can do it from quite some distance. Running from the cop behind you? Not much good when you blow past the one in front of you (or even in the opposing lanes, or collectors vs express....it's very versatile) with an ALPR system that nabs your plate as you blow by.

They'll be waiting for you when you come home.

How about taking it to the track instead? I'd really not get caught up in the traffic nightmare and get all sweaty in my gear because they're scraping you off the road somewhere after the crash, either.

Radar detectors are virtually useless against instant on laser. And good luck hiding it when you get pulled over.

..and I'm appalled by the number of people who are posting "just run". YOU are the reasons for our insurance and image issues in this province.

You may want to read up on ALPR as well. The officer doesn't need to be able to make your plate anymore, a computer does it for them..and can do it from quite some distance. Running from the cop behind you? Not much good when you blow past the one in front of you (or even in the opposing lanes, or collectors vs express....it's very versatile) with an ALPR system that nabs your plate as you blow by.

They'll be waiting for you when you come home.

How about taking it to the track instead? I'd really not get caught up in the traffic nightmare and get all sweaty in my gear because they're scraping you off the road somewhere after the crash, either.

Seriously ?

You must have been very popular at parties....

Hint: you're not adding anything we don't know.

Seriously ?

Yeah, seriously.

Forgive me for not being a careless self absorbed idiot who doesn't give two ***** about everyone else on the road, and who also doesn't feel that a "flee police" federal criminal record is something I'm ok with.

Forgive me for not wanting my wife or kids to have to drive by the wreck scene and look at your brains splattered all over a guardrail and be left trying to get that image out of their heads. Or worse yet, having to deal with you wrecking and flying through their windshield...potentially killing THEM...just because you wanted to evade police while doing idiotic things on the public roads.

Yeah, SERIOUSLY.

Lots of young minds here with very short sighted and childish outlooks on life. I know lots of you think you're invincible, you'll never get caught, you'll always get away. Not always the case, your luck WILL run out some day... and go back and read the end of my post about not wanting to be inconvenienced while they scrape you up off the highway someday.

Now go watch some YouTube videos of dumbasses on motorcycles doing dumbass things and wrecking...and picture yourself as the driver. A lot of the clowns on YouTube surely thought the same as many here do.

/shakes head

Yeah, seriously.

Forgive me for not being a careless self absorbed idiot who doesn't give two ***** about everyone else on the road, and who also doesn't feel that a "flee police" federal criminal record is something I'm ok with.

Forgive me for not wanting my wife or kids to have to drive by the wreck scene and look at your brains splattered all over a guardrail and be left trying to get that image out of their heads. Or worse yet, having to deal with you wrecking and flying through their windshield...potentially killing THEM...just because you wanted to evade police while doing idiotic things on the public roads.

Yeah, SERIOUSLY.

Lots of young minds here with very short sighted and childish outlooks on life. I know lots of you think you're invincible, you'll never get caught, you'll always get away. Not always the case, your luck WILL run out some day... and go back and read the end of my post about not wanting to be inconvenienced while they scrape you up off the highway someday.

Now go watch some YouTube videos of dumbasses on motorcycles doing dumbass things and wrecking...and picture yourself as the driver. A lot of the clowns on YouTube surely thought the same as many here do.

/shakes head

You really need to chill out. This isn't Worlds Craziest Police Videos.....

Morons will be morons no matter what, regardless of whether or not they're running from the cops. Talented riders can do what is necessary in a very brief period to remove themselves from the situation and pose no risk to you or your loved ones.

Your issue is with morons, not people running from police.

Most "he got away" stories never get recorded except on a dispatcher's logbook.

That's my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody runs if they expect to not get away. Do you think that these other people who ran unsuccessfully expected they would end up where they are now?

Even if you have been successful getting away in past, it only takes one bad moment to end that string and find yourself in a world of legal and/or medical hurt, if not in a box being worm bait.

Last edited:
Your issue is with morons, not people running from police.

Extreme-Irony.gif

Nobody runs if they expect to not get away. Do you think that these other people who ran unsuccessfully expected they would end up where they are now?

A lot of the kind of people who don't have the skill to pull it off also don't have the brains to just give up and pull over. They try to run on unfamiliar territory and minus the skill necessary... those are the ones that end up on the news. The truth is, if you know what you are doing, you really don't have to ride that fast to remove yourself from the situation.

After years with HTA-172 now I hear the phrase "if you're going to do 50 over, might as well do 150 over" too often. Idiot law.

Back
Top Bottom