Uh...I have no words to describe... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Uh...I have no words to describe...

dr_sarcasm

Last edited:
Always gratifying to see people enthusiastically help prove that Darwin was right.

c'mon your telling me that doesnt look fun?!

Giggled like a virgin on her wedding night at the part where the camera pans to the speedometer in the van...

c'mon your telling me that doesnt look fun?!
Right up to the part where some poor shmuck driving the other way comes around a corner and ends up splattering one of these geniuses all over his windshield.
On a closed road, it would be amazing. On a live public road, it's douchebaggery at its finest.

This is definitely not a Jordan friendly vehicle. Im guessing most black guys wont be lining up to buy one of these.

Throw a caliper on the front tire and it would be great!!

I was one of those kids that ripped apart his skateboard and made a luge board with a 2x4 and some plywood... What a blast! Took some experimenting on getting the trucks to the right tension so I could carve the corners good enough but not have speed wobble. Easily hit 80km/hr on that sucker on the bigger hills. Lasted until it was raining and I tried to turn on to the street at the bottom of my hill, no traction, back end came around and slammed in to the curb narrowly missing a car coming to the intersection... That car was my uncle driving to my place, once my mom found out it was fire wood lol.

Back
Top Bottom