UClear Hbc 100 Bluetooth - BOOMLESS | GTAMotorcycle.com

UClear Hbc 100 Bluetooth - BOOMLESS

toekneekey

Just picked up the Uclear hbc 100 from http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004QF0XZW
38046_1.jpg

With US dollar being comparatively lower than canadian dollar, this thing came out to about $220 CDN.

I'm a new rider and just got it before even picking up my bike, so I didn't get a chance to test it on the road yet but this little thing is amazing. It's a new product that just came out in the states this year. I hated how other bluetooths had a big boom mic sticking out so I got this instead.

To be honest the speakers on this isn't the greatest but all other functions listed works just as great as they described. It's fairly easy to install and can be removed just as quick. For more detail review you can check out this guy [video=youtube;l89BBAF9PC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l89BBAF9PC8[/video]

Oh yeah, it was installed on a arai rx-q helmet, took me about 20mins cuz I didnt know how to remove the cheekpad

I rate this product 4/5 :D

thanks... how do you like it so far, since you've had a bit of time to use it.

Call quality? headphone quality? clarity of YOUR voice?

looking to pick one of these up.

thanks... how do you like it so far, since you've had a bit of time to use it.

Call quality? headphone quality? clarity of YOUR voice?

looking to pick one of these up.

oh sorry was on vacation. sound quality is fair (no bass) and people will hear you clearly. That's all I can say for now.

ok, i picked up 2 sets for myself and the gf... install was easy

voice and phonje calls work well, sound quality is fair but had no bass (a new music player with equalizer helped to make it a bit better quality), the intercom between two units is also fair... works as advertised to 10 M flawlessly, anything a bit more than that and it starfts to get fuzzy... overall i'm happy with the purchase - intercom range compromised for size and form factor- i'll take it!

i'd give it an 8/10

Back
Top Bottom