Two year ban for causing motorcyclists death. Any chance of this happening here? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two year ban for causing motorcyclists death. Any chance of this happening here?

Will never happen. IMO they'd be more likely to ban motorcycles for being too dangerous first.

"The Motorcycle Action Group is planning demonstration rides in nine UK cities over what it sees as unacceptably lenient sentences for drivers who kill motorcyclists''

-they need to come over here if they think some of sentences are lenient....

"The Motorcycle Action Group is planning demonstration rides in nine UK cities over what it sees as unacceptably lenient sentences for drivers who kill motorcyclists''

Indeed. Penalties here are a joke

What do they consider lenient? Lady that killed my classmate (I've mentioned it on here before) got a $90 fine.

sadly, vehicular manslaughter is treated very lightly in most parts of the world.

Just look at the duck stopping story in Quebec...

Penalties are not likely to make much of a difference either in a very distracted world.

BB

Yes. Although it was about 7 years ago now. Improper left turn.

that's about as lenient as it gets. I think they consider a 1 year ban for dangerous driving causing death is lenient. They want an automatic 2 year ban and up

that's about as lenient as it gets. I think they consider a 1 year ban for dangerous driving causing death is lenient. They want an automatic 2 year ban and up

Isn't it possible to sue the offending party's family through the victim's family? You could destroy someone's life that way (I'm for, not against this. People who can't drive shouldn't be ****ing driving).

Back
Top Bottom