Twilight track days | GTAMotorcycle.com

Twilight track days

PaisaMed

In previous summers, There was a group who organized twilight track days from 5 pm to 8 pm. I was just wondering if that was still going on? I visited the Ontario track days calendar website and so far, can't find any information on any twilight track sessions.

In previous summers, There was a group who organized twilight track days from 5 pm to 8 pm. I was just wondering if that was still going on? I visited the Ontario track days calendar website and so far, can't find any information on any twilight track sessions.
They did do those evening track days but that was many years ago at TMP. There haven't been any I would say for at least 8 years now my guess. I can't even remember the organizer. Might have been Golo racing or maybe even pro 6. They were fun times tho. Usually lots of track time. Worst of it was coming out of turn 3 when the sun was just about to set. It was blinding.

Two-Wheel Tuesday
Our popular Two-Wheel Tuesday is offered on Tuesday evenings throughout the season.
Shannonville provides two different lapping experiences for motorcycle riders. Two-wheel Tuesdays is popular for those riders that want to experience the Long track for a few hours at a time. Two-wheel Tuesdays are scheduled as shown on the schedule below on Tuesday evenings between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Please check our schedule below for available dates.
Two-Wheel Tuesday Schedule
May 26, 2020 – evening only (cancelled)
June 9, 2020 – evening only
July 14, 2020 – evening only
August 11, 2020 – evening only
September 15, 2020 – evening only

Thank you. I'll check it out. So, next Tuesday is the first session.

Back
Top Bottom