TV Show!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

TV Show!!!

W8INLINE

I don't know if this has been posted here already...did a quick search and couldn't find anything. I am quoting this from another site:

– A new television show, called HOT LAP, gives amateur riders a chance to race for the fastest lap at ten of the fastest tracks in North America.

This new unscripted reality TV production launches at the North American International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW in Toronto, January 6-7-8 2012.

*We are looking for two (2) female riders to join the show as permanent cast members, to round out the Champion's team*

Join brothers Steve and Andy with best friends Matt and Derek as they tour the 10 best tracks in North America - challenging locals to a 'fastest lap' contest!

The successful two (2) applicants will be required to ride 10 trackdays across Canada and the USA from May 2012 until May 2013, all travel & track expenses paid. Additionally a per diem rate of $500 per day will be paid for each track day shoot as a standard cast member fee.

Female riders who choose to apply for a permanent role must provide their own track day bike (for authenticity of the challenge), as each cast member will be doing the same. There are no restrictions on engine size i.e. riders of 600's, 750's and 1000cc bikes are all accepted.

Riders who choose to apply must have intermediate to advanced track day skills & commensurate track day experience. You will be required to furnish evidence such as video and photography to validate the typical skillsets of a track day rider before a final decision is made.

More info here

Back
Top Bottom