Turkeys in Whitby | GTAMotorcycle.com

Turkeys in Whitby

Lol.There is a little pub in north Waterloo that had a turkey mascot for a few weeks this past spring.The owner of the pub was feeding it every day and it became very tame.Cool birds until you see it flying 3ft above the hwy in front of you,and you are doing 100kmh.

Was it a turkey or a goose that took out Hedo? I think it was a goose, but either way, it would suck at speed.

Probably would have left him alone if he was wearing socks.

I'd be torn between ignoring it or getting off my bike and snapping it's neck. Local guy was killed a couple of years ago when he hit a Turkey on the hwy and veered into an oncoming dump truck.

Apparently this is common in Whitby??

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
Just grab them by the neck and stuff them in your saddlebag -- they are edible.
I'd be torn between ignoring it or getting off my bike and snapping it's neck. Local guy was killed a couple of years ago when he hit a Turkey on the hwy and veered into an oncoming dump truck.
Good reason for keeping sidebags on the bike.

Thanks for making me feel old with that quote...
When I lived in Barrie for a bit, we had wild turkeys in our backyard (we backed onto a forest). I didn't know how big they actually were. when I saw one sitting on the shed, that's when I realized they actually could fly.
Gotta get the t shirt."As god as my witness, i didn't know turkeys can't fly".

impeccable timing, OP

and wondering what the tail lights on that bike are supposed to be indicating?

impeccable timing, OP

and wondering what the tail lights on that bike are supposed to be indicating?

LEDs are generally powered in a way that flashes them at high frequency, not visible to the naked eye, but not coincident with video frame rate. It's common for them to not record well on video.

Reactions: J_F
LED's have no latency.
Latency is that glow off an incandescent bulb slightly after you remove the power.

... and birds like to peck at bare skin.

Back
Top Bottom