Tuff times for motorcycle crews | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tuff times for motorcycle crews

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
Stealing gas.....you know!

Posted at the cash register at a local gas station, little blurry cell phone pic but hes vested up for his closeup LOL
IMG_0063_zpsaca1d9df.jpg

Only a few more tanks and that vest is paid for/earned...

Let me guess.. plate can't be read as its under the tail

Pretty soon its going to be like the states, prepay only.

For me it's already about %80 that gas stations only do prepay for motorcycles at night. Especially when you don't even get off your bike to fill up like in the picture. Bike rolls in and tries to fill up while still sitting on the bike they simply don't turn the pump on until you come in and pay. I can't blame them

Pretty pathetic to steal gas for a motorcycle IMO, it's $20 to fill any bike I own with supreme. Don't have $20 for gas then you shouldn't own a bike IMO

Am I the only one wondering if that's a douche vest?? Lolz

Sent from my tablet using my paws

For me it's already about %80 that gas stations only do prepay for motorcycles at night. Especially when you don't even get off your bike to fill up like in the picture. Bike rolls in and tries to fill up while still sitting on the bike they simply don't turn the pump on until you come in and pay. I can't blame them

Pretty pathetic to steal gas for a motorcycle IMO, it's $20 to fill any bike I own with supreme. Don't have $20 for gas then you shouldn't own a bike IMO

come on now, I pay 30 bucks if I use super........

There's another type?

I saw a guy today with a fluorescent douchevest. I never knew they made that colour, I was dumbfounded

I saw a guy today with a fluorescent douchevest. I never knew they made that colour, I was dumbfounded

Just that? never seen the douchevest, no muffler (cut 1/2" after the cat), mangled tank, plate wrapped around the shock combo?

Nice, so since i live pay to pay, and some times can't afford to fill my bike up, I don't deserve to ride...... Thats logical.....

Nice, so since i live pay to pay, and some times can't afford to fill my bike up, I don't deserve to ride...... Thats logical.....
If your lack of funds drives you to steal, then yes, it is.

LOL, I don't steal gas. Nor would I ever. If I get even a police write up, I could lose my job.

That's the definition of logic. You don't have money to do X, you can't do X. What's complicated?

Saw guy with douchevest again this morning, lol

LOL by your definition, if i over spend one month or maybe get sick and lose a day or two of pay and run out of money, to the point where I have none, i may as well just offmyself cause I don't have money to live.

Do you love to ride? Is it a passion? If you lost your sweet job, and If you could still afford to ride most of the time, but if some **** happens one pay cycle and and it sets you behind for a few months, do you now deserve to not ride? Why would I let money stand in the way of my passion......

Such backwards thinking.

LOL by your definition, if i over spend one month or maybe get sick and lose a day or two of pay and run out of money, to the point where I have none, i may as well just offmyself cause I don't have money to live.

Do you love to ride? Is it a passion? If you lost your sweet job, and If you could still afford to ride most of the time, but if some **** happens one pay cycle and and it sets you behind for a few months, do you now deserve to not ride? Why would I let money stand in the way of my passion......

Such backwards thinking.

This school of thought ends up spending someone else's money, something that is usually resented

Back
Top Bottom