TTR50 or CRF50 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TTR50 or CRF50

Well another update, PO asked to buy the bike back as it was being missed so I let them come pick it up. Called GP the next day and my new '23 model is getting put together and I'll pick it up this week.

Well another update, PO asked to buy the bike back as it was being missed so I let them come pick it up. Called GP the next day and my new '23 model is getting put together and I'll pick it up this week.
You’re a good man. I don’t know if I would have done it. Hope they didn’t figure they could have sold it for more than they did.

Wow
youre a good man to give it back to them. As @NuggyBuggy says hopefully it’s not sellers remorse and you’ll see it on Kijiji for a higher price.

Wow

youre a good man to give it back to them. As @NuggyBuggy says hopefully it’s not sellers remorse and you’ll see it on Kijiji for a higher price.
Really couldn't care less. If they went through that much trouble to get a few hundred dollars more than it means they need that money a lot more than I do.

Back
Top Bottom